Reviews for Sweet Shop
yaoi-lover13 chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
When you described how easily Al entered Arthur, I totally thought one of them was going to wake up in the chair at the end! Phew. That would have been a disappointment.

Over all, I loved it.
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this could get really interesting really fast, and not necessarily in a good way for poor arthur... must. keep. reading.a
too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Okay you've got an epic story here...epp, you know all my favorite couples! Spain and Romano, Germany and Italy, America and England, Lithuania and Poland and Canada and Prussia! Sooo epic, seriously. I really like the concept of this story, and I have a couple of questions about how the drug works and some other stuff but I'll keep reading for now. I love the tomato promise, it had me laughing so hard. :D Ehh, I wonder what Arthur is gonna do.. And and btw, in Spanish when Antonio says " where have you been" in Spanish its supposed to he "Donde has estado?" sorry, I just noticed, and since I know Spanish yeah, but it was an honest mistake I'm sure! Anyhol epic story, reall
M'aria' Kirkland chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Ya~y ! \owo/

I love this fic ! I'm a little sad that it's finished though ... But I love the ending ! It was perfect ! (well, it was the best, in my opinion :P)

I wonder what Feli and Ludwig are up to ... O well, thanx for the lovely fic, forgive crappy review, and au revoir mon ami~ ! ;D
wraightsky chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
This was a really interesting fic! I liked it. The ending was a bit rushed, and there were a ton of unanswered questions, but overall, it was a cute story centered around Arthur and Alfred. And, who doesn't like happy endings? Anyway, I can't wait to read more from you!
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Ooh, nice ending.

But i can't help but think that something might happen whereby Arthur finds out that Alfred had the dreams and...stuff happened. ._.
Luarin chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
OMG! I love this story! I wished it was longer D:

Anyway, you just made another usuk fan really happy! Thank you for sharing!
DEEERRRROOOO chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
OMG NOOOOOOOOO! ITS OVERRR! ;-; lol but it was a great story! i loved it and you did a great job writing it(:
Narcisse minuit chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
I knew you werent going to come up with good endings for some unanswered things but ill let that go. Well not to worry i'll still read some of your fics _~

p.s- i started laughing uncontrollably because i literally pictured Gilbert air guitaring a song
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
SO FARKING CUTE~! AWWWWWWWWWW
Narcisse minuit chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I feel so cheated. . . it's as if i had the best one night stand of my life and woke up to be charged. . .-_-; Anyways i hope you answer all the unanswered questions in the next chapter in the best and non sucky way possible aka i hope the chapter is long if not . . i'll . .give you the evil eye XD LMAO!

well anyways I liked the story and i do want to know how the story ends!

update soon _~
MoonlitSatin chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Awwwwww~ This was soooooo cute~!~!~!~! *dies squealing at it's cuteness* I can't wait for the ending, this was a really cute and touching story~
Narcisse minuit chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
I remember reading this fic with only one or two chapters and now its on chapter 10 . . .0.o; I should have Subscribed to the lets start this review! well first off this is interesting with the whole fairy/other being things XD btw, is Ludwig one too or is it just the Italian twins because Gilbert dosent seem other worldly . Also isn't it odd that Gilbert didn't help Antonio find Lovino for Ludwig is with crazy Feliciano? Moving on I feel as if Alfred's personality made a 180. So on to better things! OMFG what the flip Feliciano psycho he just went on and grabbed Alfred like that 0.0 and whats with Lovino is he a real time Italiano which player v.v; (gigolos)Finally,Poor Mathew he seems to pathetic make him kick Gilberts face in so deep that he would mistake Russia for Roderich XD

Update soon ;D
l Ashuri l chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Waai~ Such a cute chapter yet mysterious.
Megsaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, you don't have enough reviews. Really.

This story is pretty bloody fantastic and I've been reading since you posted, but haven't been able to review since my phone hasn't allowed ne to up until this point.

But really I can't wait for you to update. I'm really curious about all the stuff with Feli and Luddy and what they may be up to~

Keep writing, love 3