Reviews for A Mother Knows
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
UH-OH
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
and a very entertaining one-shot it was!

haha, I like how you wrote it from Paula's perspective, not really seen in other fics.

overall, I really did like it, and I loved how you portrayed Artemis' anger :D

Great fic!
Reading Disorder chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this story, but I'm willing to get down on my knees and beg you to do it. The dynamics between Artemis and Wally in Young Justice has always been an interesting one. So . . . please?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
XD So awesome! Love this! Go, Paula, go! *U* Rock on! Love this!
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
My muse and your muse seem to be in cahoots. Mine likes to tear me away from my schoolwork whenever its most urgent too.

Though in your case, yours seems to encourage you to churn out magnificence. I have to say, this is certainly one of my favourite fics out of your YJ collection thus far (Dance Over the Broken Bridge still holds first place). Paula's POV was a fresh and unexpected perspective and gave us more insight into Artemis and her animosity with KF.

And as always, I admire your level of descriptive detail. Very cinematic and easy on the mind's eye. Lovely.

Much luck with the studying.
Flying Feather chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really like how you told this story from Paula's point of view instead of Artemis'. It made this type of 'Artemis angry at Kid Flash' story seem very fresh and new. I also really enjoyed the subtle little flashback about how much Artemis admired Kid Flash; thought that was a cute addition. Fantastic story! Hopefully your muse doesn't keep having such great ideas to ruin your academic career. :)
avatarlover95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Love.
Boomihavearrived chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
EPIC I loved it

Iknow u said it was a One shot but u did it so well

Can u pls write one where Wally meets artemis' mom
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww. My sympathy goes out to Artemis and that poor wall. I imagine having an arrow embedded in you isn't much fun. It's an interesting topic, because young girls and guys have these idols, then, later on, they find out that they weren't as awesome as their fans originally thought. It was a good fic. I wonder what Paula was going to tell Green Arrow though.