Reviews for North American Family
Vanna chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This was a great chapter. I just wish that this story wasn't discontinued. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I can't help it every time "Swedens wife Finland" I just die ahaha
toastergal chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I love this story sooo much, please keep going
Ironsling chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Hmm well I do like this and I'm getting used to an evil iggy... Gah Baby Mattie is so cute! Update!
katy.italypastaa chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
omg this story has tear me up please finish it really enjoying it
Little Chibi chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I love that line... "Dear god, I'm taking advice from a talking bear!"
notasongfic chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Stupid England! I never thought you could act this way!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I love your story please please please update I needs to know what happens next england needs to get his head straight r u going to redeem him or keep him as the bad guy eighter way this story is really great.
P.S are u dead it's been almost a year have you given up and abandoned this story please update the readers would be extremely happy which includes me u wouldn't want your 64 reviewers and 85 faves and follows sad would u we're counting on u
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
dun, Dun, DUN!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
...I am angry, sad and overjoyed...AGH, THE FEELS!
Nerdinaction chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is sooooooooo sad, I am actually crying...
Zoey Hill chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Can you please update soon? I really love your story and want to know the rest! Awesome job on it by the way! Hope you update soon :-)
SonofNaraku chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I would laugh if America and France managed to get Scotland in on the deal of beating up England. After all... Scotland isn't exactly a person who likes England. Also, he has connections with Canada...
SonofNaraku chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Yep, hockey is cool. Cool until somebody chases you around their house, armed with a metal hockey stick and pucks. T-T that hurt so much.
SonofNaraku chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
OC: *reading the part when HK introduces himself to Canada* Yeeeeeaaaah. Enemies being The English bastard.
Me: NAO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER!