Reviews for love is difficult
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I like this potrayl of Cree. In a lot of stories she's seen as evil and cold-hearted (Which I don't mind cause she's awesome either way) but it is nice to see the kinder side of her every once and a while. I can't wait for more. Keep writing!
physco-alice98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i need reviews!
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Love the song. Three Days Grace is one of my favorite bands. I think this is interesting so far. I want to see where you're going to go with this. Keep writing!
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I did not see that comming 0.o Poor Rachel no mom and an abusive father. Now that Chad knows maybe he'll help her. Keep writing!
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
my god your story just made a hard turn (Rachel's being abused/mother dead/has a psycho father?)...that was dark...interesting
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Chapter's a bit chappy, maybe a bit of spacing will help:)keep writing...cause I think this story could really get interesting and cause I'm running low on the sweet 362x274 juice...I feel that it's been a while since I read one XD
Sweetness ninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Does Rachel need a speer if so i can find one
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like the idea for the story but I have a few points to hit on for you to improve upon. Sorry if I seem harsh, I don't want to deter you from writing because I want to find out what you have in store! Anyway, The layout is different which isn't bad, just weird seeing everything so close together. There are large amounts of grammar issues which are easy to fix and by Lindsney I think you meant Lizzy (Unless that was intentional, if so I'm sorry). Aside from those minor errors (Which I pointed out to help you become a better writer) I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see where you are going with this interesting plot. Again, I'm sorry if I seem too mean in any way, I just want to help. Keep writing!
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Do you mean Lizzie instead of Lindsiney or was that on porpose? anyways a little grammer mistakes but i like the idea! :)