Reviews for Enemy, Guardian, Lover
Reviewer523 chapter 6 . 4/6
I won't give you the same thing I said to Starblade176, but I really enjoy this story and hope you continue it soon. I'm pretty sure others share my feelings and want an update. I am not trying to force you by the way just encouraging. :D

-Anonymous
Reviewer523 chapter 6 . 4/5
I won't say what I said to Starblade176, but I am enjoying this story and wish for it to be continued. I am not trying to force you but I have found this story amazing. So please consider continuing it.

-Anonymous
candycrum chapter 6 . 2/6
Love it update soon
New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!New chapter!
Bob chapter 6 . 1/13
New chapter now! I need it
Nightlance44 chapter 6 . 1/6
Make sure Zoe does not die.
GandalfTheOrange chapter 3 . 1/5
Good job on the translation
mysteryiousnico chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hey it's been a couple of YEARS Can u plss update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
This is a really interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Dont want to rat anyone out, but I DO NOT want to see anyone elses work stolen. I suggest taking a look Achilles Brother and the one shot "The First Guardian Of The Hunt." I realize there are many of this type of story, but some of the things in the story is too close to yours (ie: name of the hellhound: Skia).
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
yay Hestia
viking69 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Please update
Unkown chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Someone should do a one shot guardian of the hunt where percy is dying and sings to artemis you are my sunshine