Reviews for Enemy, Guardian, Lover
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 6 . 8h
I love it!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 3/30
hope you'll update soon! :D
there's some irony with hestia saying "please use protection" when she also is a maiden goddess
pyre101 chapter 6 . 1/3
I must say, the plot was well done in my opinion. Also, you threw in something that most stories don't have, a badass weapon that other stories don't use. I'm hoping to find a unique weapon for my story, but all I can think of are chakrams. Anywho, excellent job.
Artemis's hunter chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
I hope you update this soon
Lord Khaos chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
I am constantly being reminded of Everlasting Promises (EP) here. If you copied some plot points, or EP copied yours, I don't know since I'm too lazy to check. However, if you did copy EP, you have lost my respect. Anyways, great story! XD
Idubbz chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Hey thats pretty good
ssadichan chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
update pleaseee
aVeryPissedOffDwarf chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Just...what...I am beyond words. This was so sad, and at the same time, so, so good.
Rafaxadrez chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Very good
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
JUST F*** HIM ALREADY ARTEMIS
Checkingdude chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Update?
Naclidor chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
I FUCKING LOVE THIS!
You have made an amazing story so far and I cant wait to read the next chapter
Keep up the good work.
The prophecy is really great and I love how Percy isn't in the original prophecy.
I love how you have made Percy and that he is intelligent and not as much of a "seaweed brain".
Naclidor chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
You are absolutely amazing at writing especially those battle scenes. Your imagination is amazing and you balanced everyone evenly. I am really enjoying this and it is quickly becoming one of my favourite Pertemis stories.
Life is pie chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Um it was good but u should right more (and pls drop they swears I got it if u don't though)