Reviews for Ghostly Interference
Nike Scarlet chapter 2 . 6/23
So CUTE! I personally love these kinds of fics, so I would like to see how you're doing to write what's going to happen next.
Dictator4Life chapter 2 . 3/31
This is just too cute! Baby Tsuna charming everyone and generally being adorable is great. Loved Lampo and G's blunders, especially.
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 3/22
Amazing!~~~
Horsemuon17 chapter 1 . 1/18
I wonder what's Secondo's son's first word was?
downtown.baby chapter 2 . 1/1
G WOULD MAKE A GREAT FATHER
HjnxKRP chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Correction, G would make a great MOTHER. That with him always scolding Giotto and getting all huffy when certain things are mentioned (just because pink used to be for men, it's now for women so get over it and admit your hair is pink G!), but that is just my opinion now that I think about it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Orika chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
It's kind of funny how you made Giotto act like Iemitsu being proud of Tsuna. Well, Iemitsu is Giotto's descendant as well after all. So, there's gotta be at least a trait similarity too,right?
yume76 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
simply too cute! I totally adore tsuna. He is one of my most favorite anime characters, funnily enough.
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
OMG! sooooooooo CUTE~~!
Sheinfan chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Awww 3
AkabaneKazama chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
hey, I love this fic. so many fluff with just 2 chap and it made me squel so hard, that my friends showed me with 'WTH' look :v
why don't u continue this fic? I really want to know Tsuna interaction with first gen 'till he turn adult XD
lavanderbunny chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
...Rawr, G's the boogeyman! LOL
Sky Lime chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Your story is really funny. I hope you can write the next chapter...Good luck!
Kaiko Pyon chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Maybe you can consider making a sequel