Reviews for His Butler, Obsessed
sailor super-starS chapter 1 . 1/27
LMAO! XD
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Dude he must have been sooooo confused!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha, poor Sebastian... I laughed so hard when Serena brought the pot down on his head! It's not everyday you catch Sebastian Michelis off guard after all!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
WOW!
eiah chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ah that one made me laugh. Was awesome. Sebastian and his cat obsession xD brilliant
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome! Cool Sailor Moon and Black Bulter crossover. You are beyond brilliant! I love His Butler, Obsessed... You keep writting em and I'll keep reading em. Great work! I just love this second story. Can't wait for the next. Later!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Absolutely hilarious! xD My friends and I agree Sebastian sounds like such a molester/rapist when it comes to cats. I love that Serenity came to the same conclusion. I look forward to any other oneshots (or longer) you do with this series. I love them so far.
pie31416 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
hahahaha! it's so cute when sebastian obsesses about cats.

and of course i'd love to read more of your SM/Kuroshitsuji x-overs. i hope there will be more Serenity/Sebastian interaction in the next one..

will you be bringing in other kuroshitsuji characters as well? like the death gods, soma and agni?
zodiac1231 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love it! That was humorous in the kitchen, this is going to be one of my new favorites!
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oooohhhh I can't believe you're continued His Butler, Unsettled...I think I love you lol hehehe you are the master err mistress of SM/Kuroshitsuji x-overs aaannnndddd soooo I will totally bow to your awesomeness...*grins* I can not tell you how hard I was laughing when Serenity took down the 'perfect butler' with nothing but a soup pan-I mean pure genius :) I thought it was really cute too that you brought in a 'second Luna' for Sebastian to obsess over, just more openings for them to meet one another huh? LOVE IT! 'cause let's face it I don't think the orignal Lune would ever allow a 'demon/devil' to ever coddle her...but than again nobody really knows what goes on in that kitty brain of hers -' Well enough rambling, just wanted to tell ya what I thougt sooo Have A Goooood DAY XD
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I'm sooooooooo happy that you decided to write another one shot for SebbyXSerenity that my soul could just detach itself from my body and float away, lost in blissfulness...

I love Serenity's hilarious antics to try to catch Luna, and how she describe Luna as "a glutton of a cat" XD

When Sebastian was fawning over the kitten, episode 9 immediately popped into my head(just recently watched it) and I knew something was going to make him part with his beloved feline... Sebby: /3

I LOVE to see another situation where Sebastian is not able to withstand his urges and Serenity start to slowly become more attacted to him... that would be so...*can't think of a word that would describe such a heart throbbing scene*

Before I forget, thank you so much for bugging Yami Nocturna for writing a SebastianXSerenity fanfic! I also hope to see you write another stupendous fanfic starring these two heavenly beings!
Lawliet's Bride chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*Falls off bed laughing*(I did that literally) that was awesome! Sebastian is a pervert! XD I'm liking these crossie's with Black Butler can't wait for more as well as updates on your other writing!
Saris Yui chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hahaha to funny! Poor Sebastian!
El3v3n chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You know, I was just hanging out typing away at a new chapter and my e-mail alerted me on this little ditty!

HILARIOUS! hahahaha, I loved it,