Reviews for Reunion
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Tommy seems to have something of a habit of not being able to keep things strictly professional with his apprentices. "Shakes head" Arashikage tradition of attracting trouble like a magnet, I suppose.

You know that I love this, but I'll say it again. Billy, Storm Shadow, and both of them being too macho to straight-out say "As far as I'm concerned, you're my father/son."
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Love it, thanks for another great story.

Poor Thompson is going to end up an apprentice one way or another *giggle*. Oh well, he'll get over Tommy pranking them with their werewolf craze. I really enjoy it when you bring your Greenshirts up again. They're cute (and crazy, but that's a given when working for G. I. Joe).

And you really have a knack for the developement of the characters feelings. The relationship between Billy and Tommy was never made clear in the comics, but the way I see it Tommy did act like a dad towards Billy and Billy acted quite like a son, even up to running off when he thought he could help him.
Bateman chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Man i am sad pup this is over already. When will u write moar? Soon i hope w/moar BILLY and mayB w/moar Joe?

My fav is Billy b tricky 2 find out if Storm Shadow is still brain washed. Smart thing 2 have him try.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Awww, it's so touching but deluded, then it's all "Hey! What?" then it's Oh poor Billy! And then there's the lamp. Poor innocent bystanding lamp. I don't think I could ever write hallucinations as well as you just did. That was awesome while funny and touchingly sad at times. What a roller coaster.
general zargon chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
LOL! This is both hilarious and heartwarming, which equals funny fluff! Yay! I really enjoyed this fic, though some of the hallucinations were pretty weird...The bit about the lamp was a bit funny though. I liked the end, since the interaction between Storm and not-drugged!Billy was funny and well-written. Thanks for writing this! I look forward to any other stories about these two that you write! Please keep up the excellent work!
TinySprite chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Great chapter! That poor floor lamp though...also, love the salesman hint! It does run in the family, doesn't it?

And why do I now get the feeling Billy is going to prank Thompson?
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Awe yay! I loved it!

He finally came out of the fog. Nothing like finding out that it wasn't a dream, you really were attacking lamps with ferocity. Ah, gotta love Billy.

And Tommy, him too. He's just always amazing. I love how he was worried about Billy not liking him when he was finally un-brainwashed. That was sweet :)

As always, loved it! I'll be re-reading ;)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I loved the Storm Shadow miniseries. I was sad when Alcazar died. Loved the reunion of father and son, with Tommy being nervous and trying to rationalize why a sensei shouldn't be so close to his student and failing. And Tommy and his scary auntie are right, you make use of whatever time you have and don't let it go to waste.
Bateman chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
FINALLY Some1 who knows who BILLY is & how Storm Shadow is related 2 him. You should send this 2 the comic writers, bc they seem 2B getting it wrong when they write Storm Shadow ignoring Billy being in danger. i like the green shirt guys too but i don't recognize them. MOAR!
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
poor kid

hurry update!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I feel sorry for Stein. I really do. It's not her fault, really. Poor girl...she's gonna need therapy for YEARS. Win for Thompson, though...he might be a conspiracy nut who lets it get the better of common sense sometimes, but dammit he was ordered to keep her quiet and he's gonna do it, even if she's biting him.

And yes. Billy attracts trouble like a magnet, just like his sensei. It's a talent of Arashikage ninja, really.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Poor Storm and Billy. One's dealing with flashbacks and the other's dealing with hallucinations. Ah well, they'll manage to deal with it somehow.

I loved Thompson in this. Poor Stein, I guess she failed the test.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Oh, this is not going well...but at least Storm has it all in hand, kinda.

Also, I don't think Stein is gonna be with Joe much longer at this rate.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Poor Stein, tailormade panic attack. Poor Billy, not enough to be on the run from CobraCommander even if he's your own father, but he's mistaken for someone else and injected with poison AND has the adverse reaction to the antidote?

Storm in action! GO Storm Go Storm!

Thompson does remarkable well, but then, he's not some green recruit right out of basic or a civilian with no training. Still, dealing with ninja and ninja-phobic in the same situation is difficult. Love your OCs. MORE MORE!
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
AH!

Poor Billy...I feel so bad for him. Just for my own clarification his reaction was to the antidote right? And its like...hallucination reactions? I'm assuming I'm right cause there isn't any other reason he'd think ropes were snakes ;) poor guy! And poor Tommy he has to be the commander now :(

AGH! I can't wait for the rest of it!

and Stein irritates me now. I guess I understand why she's so afraid but I was like...you need to be quiet and chill out ;) Haha congratulations. The fact that I got so mad at her means im really into your characters. I love it!