Reviews for Fear is a Weakness
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/29
DAMI HUGGED ALFRED! OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE IT!
Alice chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was amazing! You captured everyone perfectly, you had me on the edge of my seat! Awesome! :D
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
HI! i read thi a while back and you should know that its amazing :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aw! I love this kindda fluffy one-shot! It was all brotherly and cute. Oh Damian, you just don't realize what these people really mean to you, especially Dick
IDidn'tJustSignUpForThis chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is one of the most amazing fan fictions I have ever read.

This feels as though it could even fit right into the comics!

I've been speaking to a friend about searching our fear toxin fic for Dick, but this is more brilliant then anything I hoped to find involving the subject.

Thank you so much for this enjoyable read, no matter how much it made me cry.

Just wish the writers at DC would put Dick and Damian back together. They need each other.
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this was so sweet! i think you did a very good job of keeping everyone is character, Damian was stubborn and proud but still a kid, and Dick didn't just magically solve everything right away. Great job!
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Fantastic story! :3
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So cute. *_*

This was really well done; I commend you on the spot-on characterization of Dick and Damian as it made the story that much more realistic. Great job, really. Instant fave. :)
Stevie chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is really good I mean really GOOD I've read it twice already and I'm going to read it again and again can you make of these dick/Damian stories because I love this one ! Seeing Damian as a child is quite great !
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
My god... this is made up of so much win I can't even-

This was the best use of ten minutes of my life I've had in a while *sparkly eyes*
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I LOVED this. Ur an amazing author.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was good:)
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
A great read! Very touching!
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love the ending XD
BuddahtheBob chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I usually aren't one to dabble in the reading of fanfiction, but this was just godly, and it would be more so if it happened in the real comic.

The emotion, the use of characters, the detail...it's all like a harmonic symphony of pure epicness.

You are amazing.

And I wouldn't mind making a comic adaption of this story, if that at all is possible.

You can find me here if you want -