Reviews for A Peek in the Dollhouse
Umma have nightmares tonight ahhh so good
Ahhhhh! It was so good oh my gosh I'm so scared of Bella shoot I bet if you look in to the future she probably kills Edward
NerdGirl13 chapter 32 . 4/27
Excellent story!
fantasticallystrange chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Holy crap I think my heart stopped beating at the end.. So scary! But I loved it!
laughinglucy chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I was a little worried at the end of chapter 31 because it seemed like it couldn't all be wrapped up in one chapter. I always thought It was Bella's Rage that committed the murders, but hoped we would find out it was skanky Tanya. Despite my thoughts that her integration happened a little too quickly or easily, I don't see why her Rage wouldn't also eventually become subdued and integrated. I think his remark at the end..."I said honestly" can be interpreted that he still loved her and had hope that she would eventually heal. He said that writing her book should help to keep integrated. I can only wonder if and when he would tell his father and Jasper about the truth of the murders. Since I'm not a psychiatrist, and you seem to have a knowledge and interest in mental illness, I wonder if you would clarify how Edward was allowed to treat her considering it was known by Jasper, his father, the attending nurses at the hospital and the courtroom that he was romantically involved with her. Wouldn't he have been legally and ethically removed from her treatment? Not that I'm not glad it was Edward who would be her savior, of course.
I also don't believe he would have allowed a family heirloom to wash away into the ocean, but it didn't necessarily bode well for his conviction that he had been convinced of her innocence, or that her Rage persona would never integrate. This the third of your stories that I have read, and while not my favorite, I still plan to read all the rest. It showed you have a good imagination, well executed character development and a succinct and organized plot line.
Thank you for all your efforts and evident talent.
americannight99 chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
I have read 2 of your stories and I love them. I live your writing. And man you sure can end a story thinking what the hell? :-) :-) :-)
LoraB chapter 32 . 5/2/2014
Fantastic ending!
Was it the ring box he threw into the rocks?
my own hell chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
god i hate u why couldn't it be Tanya that killed them or marcus's wife why would she tell him if 5 parts of her loved him why didn't u shut that 6 part up why did u ruin it at the end for us u could left it open end let everyone guess who did the killing thanks very much by the way
LillyZ chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
OH. MY. GOD!
This story has been excellent in every single way, but my God, did I not expect this ending. I mean, deep down, I sort of knew she did it since there really was no other reason for Marcus and Mrs. Harris to be killed unless it had been Bella. But I think reading it and realizing it actually happened and Edward knows of it, is litterally horrifying. The contrast between Edward's joy of being on the island forever with his Bella, and the terror that seized me, at least, at the thought of anyone spending a lifetime is bone-chilling. It makes my skin crawl, to the point I may have nightmares about this.
Which, honestly, I think you should take as a compliment. Your story is so incredibly captivating, I've swallowed up the whole thing in the past two days. Your characters and writing are something that one gets addicted to, wether they wish for it or not.
I think, maybe it was my identification and empathy towards the main character that made me deny Bella's violent abilities so much. I think, because he whole heartedly believed in her innoscence and that she had recovered (mostly, at least) the discovery that Bella has a personallity that is so dark, buried so deep, and so strong that she can actually go on a killing spree and hide every memmory of it from the other personallities... I have no words to describe it (Yes, I know, I'm big on taking what I read with extreme seriousness).
Absolutely fantastic story. I just wish I had been warned of the gorish end so that I would not end up so...shaken.
sugar334 chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
OH MY GOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I read this story probably around a year ago and I still remember it. I'm going through your stories reading each but I don't know if I can bring myself to read this again. The suspense and the ending are truly chilling. I would have nightmares (and im 23) if I did read it again. You have a real talent writing suspense and horror. I'm not really a fan of those genres but I enjoyed this story and 'Finders Keepers' as well. Keep up the good work.
pinw chapter 32 . 5/26/2012
I think I just shit my pants. I KNEW IT! Ugh that scary bella was going to come back I could tell, what I want to know is could Edward ever really love her completely know that he knows the truth. Fucking terrifying (excuse my french). I can just see myself having nightmares tonight about this Bella. AND I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR HER! Wow. Who is amazing? YOU!
felinabella chapter 32 . 2/15/2012
What an amazing story! I really can't belive you have only 95 reviews. Frankly I loved every chapter and every single word. One of the best stories I have ever read. You're a great author. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.
Glory2121 chapter 32 . 2/1/2012
OH My GOd! What an ending! Great writer! Kept me in suspense since the beggining!
whereiselvis chapter 32 . 11/27/2011
Brilliant! best ending ever!