Reviews for Come Pouring Down Unified
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL OH A STORY WHERE WILLOW AND ANGEL DATED INSTEAD OF BUFFY AND ANGEL OH AND WILLOW A VAMPIRE SLAYER AND BUFFY THE WITCH OR INSTEAD OF BUFFY DYING FOR DAWN WILLOW DOES AND WILLOW AND ANGEL END UP OR EVEN A WILLOW AND RILLEY FANFIC BE COOI TO READ
Totally rocked!
Elliesmeow chapter 25 . 1/19
Glad that everybody pretty much got their happy ending. Except poor Fred.(dammit Giles) I'm really impressed that you made Dawn fairly tolerable in this fic. LOL

Thanks for posting.
random yet lovable chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
nice :)
Gemagination chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
This fic made me cry! I love how everyone's a tight little family now (except for Fred, so sad).

Great, GREAT job. and i loved the Buffy and Spike lemons, even though they're totally not my 'ship.
GeorgeTobor chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
A rather different Willow/Angel, most start much earlier in the show, say before he gets his soul back or after Tara dies...

Its very good, I like slow build ups, I'd like to see more of what they can do together now that they are together. Uber-Witch-Willow in battle with Angle watching out for her would be way cool.

As for Oz, you leave, you lose. Perhaps Nina could be his girl, or that airhead they saved, she needs a protector, Oz could be it.

Now for our favorite cute ball of green energy, the key to many stories, Dawn-y. I have a very underused pairing in mind, Dawn and Lorne.

So could you please write more about this fic?

Please?

Thanks.
Sweet-T3 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
Loved the dig at L&O being on at least 100 channels! I'm guilty of watching at least 99 of those channels, lol.

The insight into the similarities between willow and angel are pretty astute ! I Never noticed them to that degree until you pointed them all out.

Nevertheless, i Have to say I was a bit wigged with the whole Wangel angle, and unfortunately for me I got even more wigged once they started doing the horizontal mombo. So I didn't really enjoy those chapters as much. All in all I enjoyed the story, your writing style makes for an easy and pleasurable read. I also have to agree with an earlier reviewer sounds like you set things up for a sequel.
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 12/14/2011
Wow, so great it deserves a sequel! I love the way you've brought everyone together, sad it had to be at the expense of so many including Giles, but it does make sense that way you've written his role which is like the last image of supportive parents being shattered to pieces.
SusanMarieS chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Coolness thanks
naughtynyx chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
That was amazing!

Spuffy and Wangel in the same fic! yea!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
I love Oz. This story is one of my all time favorite Buffy/Spike stories because it has a happy ending for Lorne, and some really sweet and well-deserved Angel/Willow love. :)

Truly, I loved it! And I've grown to really not like Giles (it all started when he took away Buffy's slayer powers... dick) so I'm glad Dawn is away from him.

And now Dawn can reconcile with Spike! (And be his niblet again... :) I've just realized that there are a lot "and"'s in this review but there are some many things I love. Thanks for sharing.

-TFUA
waddiwasiwitch chapter 25 . 6/16/2011
I hope you didn't think I had forgotten this story. I had computer problems. I'm been trying to catch up. Yay great story. I really enjoyed it. I am a sucker for Dawn Spike friendship, so I'm glad they made up.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
uh oh... :D I hope Giles gets chewed out by Buffy!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Angel's cute around Willow. Very sweet. :)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 9 . 6/14/2011