Reviews for Puttin' on the Ritz
Sketch chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! Write more!
Sketch Lockwood chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Seriously love. Please please pleas write more
kellykitman chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This stort is quite enjoyable. I would love to read his meeting with Grandmother. I'd really like to read Esperanza's reaction.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Wow, I love this. Win's my favourite character and I always wandered what would happen if he found out he had a daughter. Please update soon :D
rosdniw chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I was so excited to see this new chapter. I have been impatiently waiting. Win is my favorite character in my favorite series by my favorite author. He may not be for long if he doesn't bring my boys back. Thanks for writing so much. I loved every piece of it. I was surprised at how anxious I was for Win to meet her. I really enjoyed Myron's reaction. I was a bit concerned about Win having a sinister aura. People don't ususally see that except in his eyes. I did like people appreciating his looks. "He walks in beauty like the night."
Ms.Yazzy chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Hiya! You'll notice that I'm fiarly new to this site and just wanted to let you know that the only reason I bothered signing up was to give you two thumbs up for this fanfic! I'm a devoted Harlan Coben fan and was shocked not to find anymore fanfictions online. So kudos to you!

And i can't help but notice that you managed to convey the friendly witty banter between the golden two, Myron and Win (who btw, is my favorite fictional character ever!)

I hope you'll continue this. Im eager to find out how this angle ppplays out because I've been debating whether I should try my hands on writing a few fanfics with long-lost-daddy scenario.

Eagerly awaiting 3
rose taylor chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
You have to update soon! Seriously. Partly just because I love Win and partly because this sounds awesome. Pretty please?
Marine is hope2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great Start! Please continue: the thought of Win having a kid brought tears of laughter to my eyes. Seriously. Poor Win... poor Myron, now that I think about it.

Marine :)
Lacci chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It begins well, I can not wait to see what will happen next. Please write the next chapter :)

Oh, and sorry for my English ;)
rosdniw chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It's good to see something from the Bolitar series in fanfiction, especially since it involves my favorite character.

Very interesting to give Win a child that he never knew about. I enjoyed the story very much. I am wondering the conditions under which Win left. Win usually explains that he is a one hit wonder. Did she play the pregnancy as a way of having a piece of Win to keep? Will the mother's accident play a role in Win's relationship to his daughter. Is there a mystery? I am anxious to see Win in the story. Please continue to write.