Reviews for Dance of the Crimson Knives
Alyss:...YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS LONG YOU IDIOT
Will: So it is a no...
Alyss: OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU
Oh poor Faustus. If Will died Halt would do the same... OK don't say he wouldn't he risked his life and sake of staying in Araluen for Will! He defied his king for Will! All knowing he was alive! Halt would do the same and you know it! GO FAUSTUS I FEEL YA BUDDY! NOT REALLY BUT I CAN SAY I DO! YAY FAUSTUS!
GILAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
GO EVANLYN GO! YOU ARE THE BOSS OF THE BATTLE DESTROY THEM!
Crowley? CRRROOOOOOWWWWLLLLLLLEEEEEYYYYYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You do NOT kill Crowley! I shall get vengeance... I love Crowley as a character! You don't kill him unless you have a death wish... *randomly jumps in story and kills all of the Arridi to Selethens dismay* YOU MONSTEROUS ARIDDI MONSTERS!
(What am I even saying?)
SHUT UP RANDOM VOICE IN MY HEAD!
(OK then)
No Gilan NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YAY SELEY'ETHEN! OR SELETHEN IF YOU WANT! YAY I LOVE SELETHEN
I R.A chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
I loved this story! Good job! the only part I didn't like was that Crowley died...Anyways, thanks for writing this, and please continue writing! You are really talented!
Lord Sanguine chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
This was a great idea for a story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Though this was finished more than a year ago... It felt like it would have fit right in with the books. Good job! It's always great to have a good ending to an interesting story.
tsunasoraceillover chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Awwwwww this is one of the best ff i have read
HovaStrider chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
1) pre wedding 'jitters'
2) a cooled body dosent bleed. (I watch a lot of crime shows)
3) if something was there Tug and Leopld's horse would 'both' whinney, not just one of them.
4) tug should've nudged the other horse as will checked the body.

otherwise, not a bad start
whentheresawill chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
That was the most beautiful story I have
affected me soo much! I actually started crying for no reason. I know I'm kinda late for reviewing, but please aknolage
jhnh chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
loved this story. really well done 3
Caithlinn13 chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
OMG! He really did catch the arrow! XD Cool!