Reviews for You're Not Alone
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awwww! The Companion Cube is so sweet! I loved this story a lot. Great job!
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yes, you should do more Portal fanfics. Just do me a favor and write "GLaDOS" instead of "Glados". I'm a little sensitive when it comes to stuff like that.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
You: "Think I should do more Portal fanfiction?"

Me: "Yes. For all that is sacred in this world, yes. There's not enough of the bloody stuff and you're GOOD at writing it. Just stay away from Wheatley/Chell pairings, because it makes NO damn sense and I'm tired of seeing it :)"
O.verP.owered chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I think you should write mush more portal fanfiction. go for it!
Struthious chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is wonderful in just about every possible way. The Cube is adorable, and I think you got Chell's character exactly right.

"She was a problem solver" - brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
ether chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
"Think I should do more Portal fanfiction?"

YESYESYESYESYESYES
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
To answer your question: Yes, you should definitely do more Portal fanfic. This was so descriptive and the imagery was flawless. I wish this had a second chapter.
mumblybee chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awww, the Companion Cube is frickin' adorable. I really enjoyed this fic and I also love the image of Chell and the Companion Cube sitting at a bus station somewhere.
Coranai chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Yes! You should do more Portal fanfiction. I liked that little bit of extra to the ending. And your writing is very well done!
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Nice! I like some of your insight there. I definitely thought, for one, that it had to be extremely frustrating to be immortal. That's why I hated to see Chell leave GLaDOS, in a way. I think she has a pretty lonely existence, and as egotistical as she is I think it would be somewhat difficult to be her. They probably didn't consider it when they made her, but they made a self-aware being that is basically alive for all purposes...and yet she's confined, not to mention how she was saddled with all of those cores that probably drove her insane.

At least Chell has the cube to keep her company! Rock on! Oh, and I'm adding this to my new community, amongst all the Wheatley stories someone needs to remember Chell and GLaDOS, don't overshadow the original ladies... ;)

Best wishes,

-FP
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story is pretty good. I like how you a different perspective on Chell and GLaDOS.
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww, that was cute, especially when Companion Cube said "I love you"! I really liked the scenario you put here, that a part of Chell wants to go back to Aperture even though GLaDOS told her to leave, but she has the Companion Cube so she won't be lonely. :)

And as for your question on whether you should write more fanfics, I say yes!
Sky chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was wonderful! A very good ending for Portal.