Reviews for Little One
:D! Well done
becgate chapter 26 . 11/10
Love every word! ! Awesome story!
Merlin 2001 chapter 11 . 11/9
My teddy is callled...
...are you ready for this unique and original name that no-one has ever thought of?
She's called...
Teddy.
Merlin 2001 chapter 5 . 11/9
Scotland is part of Britain. Even though they keep having referendums.
bookwormgena1987 chapter 12 . 11/4
Ahhhhhhhh! *Runs away in terror, hide's behind Professor Snape.* Save me they scary. Love de story.
Professor Snape sneers at me and make me cry.
Memenut chapter 1 . 11/3
Nice
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 10/19
This is an interesting take on Severus raises Harry. I'm not usually a fan, but this is an interesting take. I don't know that exposing Harry to Lucius is a good idea - he most likely tried to kill Harry's parents at some point in the past. You don't face Voldemort three times without facing his Death Eaters. Tonks would be in her fourth year at this point in time - she graduated in 1991 with Charlie.
Omg chapter 16 . 10/13
stopitreleaseseverusgoddarnitusuallyihateseverussnapebecauseincanontextheisabusivecontrollingandanallaroundbullybutyou just make him so lovable ughhhh
Xiard Vron chapter 7 . 10/1
Reading the story. I like reading it the again as much as the first. Thanks for sharing
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 9/28
The take down of the Dursley is something they truly deserve. As Severus I would have added that he knew a certain werewolf that would like to tear each of you to shreds for what you each did to his cub. We all know from countless Potter stories how protective Remus is of Harry when he is on Harry side.
Iceleaf13 chapter 21 . 9/20
I do actually. I too, am a Slytherin. And quite pleased about it.
...
Wait a moment. Did you foreshadow this kidnapping with Draco's words to the twins earlier?
*Sincere slow clapping.*
Iceleaf13 chapter 20 . 9/20
The use of sweets as a keyword gives it away as a scheme of Dumbledore's. How amusing.
Iceleaf13 chapter 18 . 9/20
It does.
Iceleaf13 chapter 17 . 9/19
I feel the need to clarify that I am not actually mad at what you did. I just don't think we have compatible personalities. I am not trying to insult you at all.
Also I do not think you lack confidence at all. Quite the opposite to write as you do. I do commend you for that.
Iceleaf13 chapter 16 . 9/19
You know, as amusing as you can be as an author, I don't think we would get along in real life.
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »