Reviews for Little One
Mrs. Maurderer chapter 14 . 7/15
DRACO POV IS SO FRIKKIN ADORABLE AAAAAAH
Hersheykitty3 chapter 16 . 7/8
I'm not going to lie, I love it, but I almost started screaming and laughing at the same time. I honestly didn't believe you would until Madam Bones got called out.
UCShade chapter 8 . 6/27
I don't normally review but I had to. You keep getting yourself up over some of your chapters but I love this story so far. I think your doing great and can't wait to finish it
Good story
Don't you dare through sev into askaban! This story is amazing! This is the first time I have actually really like a first pov story. Keep it up!
pineapple-pancake chapter 26 . 4/29
I really love your version of the Malfoy family.
It's great when you have a story where characters are not completely bad, but there are greys, where there is evil and some good in each person. It makes it more believable and not cartoonish.
And there is soo much cuteness in this story! I love it!
pineapple-pancake chapter 7 . 4/29
Soo cute!
I am happy that Snape and Lupin became allies.
animenerd1114 chapter 21 . 4/26
I'M A SLYTHERIN TOO!
TealFox chapter 11 . 4/10
And the rude remarks about my house, Hufflepuff.
TealFox chapter 6 . 4/9
I absolutely love this fanfic! All I can think of right now that you can improve on is your spelling/grammar.
fanficnewbee chapter 26 . 4/9
Enjoyed your take on this story-line, but your constant review threats (though done in humour) was done to death. Hope to enjoy your next "book", thank-you.
The Deathly Erised chapter 26 . 4/3
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY! I'm headinh off to read the next one
Ellizr chapter 24 . 4/1
Ok

I would have killed him I would dumbles 2
Ellizr chapter 1 . 3/31
*reads 2 paragraphs* finds the following

WAIT! P.S- Bad Dumbledore. Well, not so much bad, but very manipulative. I know that having him like that makes some people cringe

mackiechandler chapter 12 . 3/21
Is he going to have a healer check the boy over for internal damage or rickets or anything?
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »