Reviews for Little One
Mrs.Potter-Black-Riddle-Malfoy chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
HAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I love it, Fred and George and Draco sound like awesome brothers to harry.

You could:

Turn the Dursleys into animals (Pigs, houses, flies)

spell them to only be able to taste nasty things

turn their house multicolored

scare them with fake spells
I Love Your Story chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Hey i was wondering who/if your going to pair harry with?

I realy hope it's not Ginny.
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Letsss seee he could...i dunno good chap :)
Marie Serohs chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Aw...I like Fred and George, Draco too. Ginny would creep me out too if she stared at me that way.

Congrats on the new chapter!
Stauneauge chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
I really like your story a lot, especially the interactions between Severus and Harry of course and that you don't rush the development of Harry.

Btw, I think you made Percy two years too old, At the Quidditsch Worldcup before Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts he had began to work for Fudge. That makes him only four years older. But maybe it was deliberate, its fanfiction after all.
jessirose85 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
good chapter...i think the Dursleys should be shown the memories of Harry's POV of what happened to him over and over until it sticks that they did the wrong thing
cara-tanaka chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Love it, update soon
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Protego Totalum chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
I hope that Harry warms up to Narcissa soon, she really cares about him :) As for Dursley punishment... *evil smirk* I think that Sev shold cast a spell that would make Vernon feel every injury he caused Harry without the wound actually being there, so he won't die. For Petunia, a spell that causes her to always see her house filthy, no matter how much she cleans, smae thing with her clothes (look ugly), garden (look messed up) and whatever else you can think up! I don't know what for Dudley though.
lirio de amor chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Awesome chapter! I hope that Harry grows closer to Narcissa soon... I love Cissy! Overall, I thought that this chapter was great! I can't wait to read the next one!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Update soon, please. I love it.
ZaraZabuza chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
too cute a story too be truth
Berveig chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
*grins*

been soooo long since i found a good sev/harry h/c fic that didn't go overboard with the dursleys ... JK doesn't have harry affected all that much, most authors ... including myself ... go overboard to correct that ... you've managed pretty darn well at keeping their treatment of him withing canon and making his reaction realistic. good work ... and as soon as i'm back on my own computer i'm signing in and alerting the story, cos it's that good.
Rumrum chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Ooo - there are just so many things to like about this story. The first one is definitely a softer Snape. Hmmm, 'softer'? Is that right; actually, thinking about it, maybe it's not the BEST adjective for this Snape. He still seems to be the sarcastic Snape we all know and love, but you seem to have made him far more human and 3D, and I like that. :D Anyway, other things I like...

I don't know why, but I zeroed in on this line: 'Lucius said something about making the mistake of having Draco's bedroom on a different floor…' and I just LIKED it. Not really sure why, but it's good. Maybe it's the fact that Lucius learnt that the hard way and is now dispensing some kind of parenting advice. Actually, speaking of Lucius, I just loved the way he interacted with Harry in Chapter 10 and calling him, well, ANYTHING, 'cute'. Again, you seem to be making him more 3D. (I also adore the image of Batcat!)

I think Snape definitely deserves a lifelong relationship; not really sure who with, though. You could always create a new character.

I think you can guess by now that I'm loving this story and can't wait for more! x
Cased In Darkness chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
I really like this story. Mainly cause it's different than other fanfictions and you write it the way you want to. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading (I'm a bit busy currently but I usually make time for my favorite fics).

p.s. I can't wait for Harry to meet Gerd and Feorge (I am in denial about Fred's death just like I am with Sirius, Dobby, Hedwig, Lupin (his death made sense though), Tonks and -of course- Severus).
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »