Reviews for Little One
3M Hooks chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
I review mistress/master! I review! Masters Fred and George deserve a long chapter Mistress/Master! Mistress/Master. Please Update! Please Mistress/Master? I's is waiting for update I is! Mistress/Master is so very good at writing. Abby is glad to meet such a nice Mistress/Master!

Elf talk is hard. Well, good job and I can't wait for another update!
Jess R chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This chapter was really cute!

Thanks for writing,

Jess
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Don Manta Ray chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
It's... Just so... Awesoooooome! Definately going into my favorites when it is done!

Keep up the Great work!

Golfbum
lilsweetpea86 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Sev really doesn't like students does he? LOL
00 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Oooh. Little Harry, cute. More, please.
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Oooooo! i'm soooo scared! *hides in fright* lol well im just popin in 2 say that im impressed with your writing n love dis story :) toodles!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
update soon
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! I am glad to find another Fan who don't like Rom YAY! but please update sssssssssoon and keep up the good work.
chariots99 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Wow. I've never read a Severus adopts Harry fic before, 'cause they never seemed to apeal to me. But I thought I'd give yours a try, and now I'm hooked! Please, update soon!
lucky.N.Drake97 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
revied :P now plz write more lol i love the story
DevilCharms chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter (:
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Please more? I don't mind Harry and Ron not being friends. I'm cool with it actually. Please tell me though that you are not putting Harry in Hufflepuff. Pretty, pretty please!

Anyhow, cute chapter. Severus freaking out about Harry telling him he loved him was cute and appropriate. Hopefully we will see Severus return those words eventually.
hpbrat2 chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
That was so adorable, too short, but adorable none the less. I love Harry and Sev fluffy moments. Thanks!
baby say chapter 12 . 7/29/2011