Reviews for Little One
coolgems1630 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
i reaaly loved this chapter. its so cute. knocking down Dumbldores house. A panther bat. remoose. Its just so cute. and a good way to figure out wo severus shud date since most people want him to (me included) u shud put a poll for people to vote on. that way people can easily vote. if u decide to go with the poll idea i sugest that u put it up evn now so yu'll have it later till u decide or a few chapters before u decide to "foreshadow" snape likn sumone and wo it is or not. wich evr way u decide to do it, mine, ur own or somebody else's i hope u figure it out.
coolgems1630 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
yea? wat is the word coming to? lol. ive almost caught up to you. part of the reason y i didnt review much after the first day, was cuz i was to busy. but ive almost caught up to you! and i really love uyr story. and ill b able to add it to my favorites this time! im so happy. and if u completly blok out most of my review i completely understand. i get too chatty while typing
Mangritbooty chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Let me just say I love you for this. I've always thought Lily would make Snape Harry's guardian, but so far I haven't found a story I really liked with this plot line. Thank you! *Gives you a cookie and a kiss*
Silent-Symphony246 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
I love your story! The relationship between Harry and Severus is too adorable for words! I also really love little draco and his protectiveness of Harry:) I can't wait to see where this goes! Oh, and I was also thinking that if you were going to pair Severus with someone, it should either be with Remus, or with Tonks:) I thought Severus and Tonks would be really cute together and they're like polar opposites so it would be kinda funny. Anyway, I can't wait for you to update!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Very very very good chapter. I really liked this chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
SimplyEcho chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter! Hah I love your protrayal of young Draco! :) and I hope you had fun at the premiere! I was standing in line since Wednesday night! :)
Bex chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Okay, so I am interested on how this whole little brother/big brother thing will work out. Because I feel like Ron and Harry are perfect best friends, but Ron and Draco would never fit...

Tom. Tom Riddle. AS NICE? WTF? I have been buying all of your bad Dumbledore mojo, but THIS I may not be able to handle...

Anywhooo... looking forward to the next chapter Ally. Tiny Ron has got to be adorable/hilarious :)
megumisakura chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
update soon,please!

i saw hp dh2 today and i cried when severus died,and also when i saw the prince tale,it broke my heart!
coolgems1630 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
omg this story is just so sweet
coolgems1630 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
aaaw! it sounds cute so FAR. oops, caps. poor harry. snape probably scared the jeepers out of him.
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
This chapter was so cute. I loved and it was worth waiting for. Since you had a perfectly good excuse I guess we can forgive the later posting since most of us were doing the same as you and enjoying the best movie in the series. It was so good I had to see it twice over the weekend.

You made Draco so perfectly himself. Brothers! Too cute. i can't wait for more.
Silvermane1 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
I got to go to a double feature. They played part one and then part two! It was so awesome. I, too, was dressed up as a Slytherin student, while one of my friends was dressed as a Ravenclaw and her boyfriend as a Hufflepuff. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hpbrat2 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Most definitely 3 cheers for nerd-ness. I still haven't taken off my wristband from the midnight showing. Anyway, I loved this chapter. It was super adorable and Draco was just so him but...younger. It was fantastic. I can't wait to see how mixing the Weasleys and Malfoys will go. I'm also intrigued to see where you are headed with the Tom Riddle thing. Thanks!
Pheonix2125 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Okay. That chapter was so adorable I was ohhhing and awwwing the entire time.
1,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »