Reviews for Little One
rhino0306 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
The story is really great but you don't seem to have any geographical knowledge of the British Isles. England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland can be referred to as the members of the British Isles and thus each of these individual countries are a part of Britain. However, the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland comprises of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. In this chapter you refer to both Scotland and Ireland as abroad from Britain, technically this can be true for Ireland if you are referring to the Republic of Ireland which is independent but Scotland does form part of the same larger union of Britain with England (think of as states like those of the USA)and thus this chapter is fairly confusing and seems a bit bonkers to those of us who live in the UK. Britain does not mean England and this can be fairly insulting to the Welsh, Scots and Irish who are categorically not English.
Lily love snowdrop chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
No no no no...

Severus not get somebody else to stay with him...!

He should be take care of harry,. Thats the point
roni2010 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
great that the other stood up for severus! love this chapie, so much..
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
No Snape should stay single due to the full devotion that he had to Lily. Question, you don't like Malfoy? I ask because you called him blondie.
Bex chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Papa Snape doesn't need a woman! Besides, he would never ever ever leave Lilly behind... I like to think that secretly Minerva and Snape are friends :) both totally hard asses, but have secret soft spots...All I have to say is: MORE HARRY, MORE HARRY!"... Please?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Very very good. I liked it. Update soon.
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I enjoy what you have been doing. The fact that so many in the Order of the Phoenix have turned on Albus (when it comes to Harry) and are in support of Severus was beautiful to watch come to fruition.

I also agree that Severus would take an unholy delight from the fact that Albus never got to finish ONE sentence, once he tried to put Severus down. Nicely done.

You asked about our thoughts about Severus getting together with someone. I wouldn't be terribly bothered if he didn't. But it would be a lady with the same passion, compassion, and intelligence as Lily.

Please DON'T put Severus together with Remus. Severus was taken with Lily for several reasons, one of which is that she was female.

I enjoy what you are doing, and I look forward to seeing what else you do with this story.

optimisticrealist72 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Can Severus be with Remus then? *pleads*
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
hahaha Albus never stood a chance.

i think its sweet how everyone stood up for Severus and i loved how Albus failed epicly. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

I don't mind either way if severus does start going out with someone but i think it would be preferiable if you do not make Tonks his partner i don't think they would go together at all. Other than that i'm open to anything! :D
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I love this story and how you are building the characters. I enjoy bashing dumbles...I mean come on folks! Leaving a 1 year old baby on the doorstep in November in Surrey? And this is the leader of the light? Ha!

As for hooking Severus up with someone...hmmmm...I loved the way this chapter ended and it would be kind of cool to see Remus and Severus together, but you've already set Severus up as loving Lily so wouldn't it follow the storyline better to set him up with a female? Unless, of course, he simply can't see another woman other than Lily which would then lead nicely into a relationship with a male. I agree that it needs to be someone who can match Severus in intelligence and even sarcasm but who must be willing to love Harry and help in his recovery. If you go with a woman, I suggest an OC.

Either way you go, I'll wait anxiously for the next update.

Jessie121 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Hmmm...I have to say Remus, they already have that chemistry going on!

It would be nice if they got together, they can maybe adopt later on so Harry wouldn't be lonely

...or you can do an mpreg :)

Update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Loving the story. How about the new potions teacher an old acquaintance of Severus, Maybe an old classmate, someone who will understand him as well as Lily, and will love him unconditionally.
Sevisabottom chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
i think i'm slightly addicted to this story.

Kingsley/Severus, or Bill W./Severus and snupin is always welcome
Jessk13 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
he should definitely pair up with someone! though i suppose the question is who? HMMMMMMMMM... Maybe Minevra? or an OC? ya' know like someone who is really smart and nice but drives Sev absolutely bonkers? but has a connection with Harry so at fist so he keeps her around? i dont know but great chappie and great story.
1,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »