Reviews for Little One
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I enjoy what you have been doing. The fact that so many in the Order of the Phoenix have turned on Albus (when it comes to Harry) and are in support of Severus was beautiful to watch come to fruition.

I also agree that Severus would take an unholy delight from the fact that Albus never got to finish ONE sentence, once he tried to put Severus down. Nicely done.

You asked about our thoughts about Severus getting together with someone. I wouldn't be terribly bothered if he didn't. But it would be a lady with the same passion, compassion, and intelligence as Lily.

Please DON'T put Severus together with Remus. Severus was taken with Lily for several reasons, one of which is that she was female.

I enjoy what you are doing, and I look forward to seeing what else you do with this story.

Sincerely,

Miriam
optimisticrealist72 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Can Severus be with Remus then? *pleads*
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
hahaha Albus never stood a chance.

i think its sweet how everyone stood up for Severus and i loved how Albus failed epicly. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

I don't mind either way if severus does start going out with someone but i think it would be preferiable if you do not make Tonks his partner i don't think they would go together at all. Other than that i'm open to anything! :D
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I love this story and how you are building the characters. I enjoy bashing dumbles...I mean come on folks! Leaving a 1 year old baby on the doorstep in November in Surrey? And this is the leader of the light? Ha!

As for hooking Severus up with someone...hmmmm...I loved the way this chapter ended and it would be kind of cool to see Remus and Severus together, but you've already set Severus up as loving Lily so wouldn't it follow the storyline better to set him up with a female? Unless, of course, he simply can't see another woman other than Lily which would then lead nicely into a relationship with a male. I agree that it needs to be someone who can match Severus in intelligence and even sarcasm but who must be willing to love Harry and help in his recovery. If you go with a woman, I suggest an OC.

Either way you go, I'll wait anxiously for the next update.

~Alexis
Jessie121 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Hmmm...I have to say Remus, they already have that chemistry going on!

It would be nice if they got together, they can maybe adopt later on so Harry wouldn't be lonely

...or you can do an mpreg :)

Update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Loving the story. How about the new potions teacher an old acquaintance of Severus, Maybe an old classmate, someone who will understand him as well as Lily, and will love him unconditionally.
Sevisabottom chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
i think i'm slightly addicted to this story.

Kingsley/Severus, or Bill W./Severus and snupin is always welcome
Jessk13 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
he should definitely pair up with someone! though i suppose the question is who? HMMMMMMMMM... Maybe Minevra? or an OC? ya' know like someone who is really smart and nice but drives Sev absolutely bonkers? but has a connection with Harry so at fist so he keeps her around? i dont know but great chappie and great story.
Jens2 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for updating. There is noone I want Severus to get together with.
G.D. Beans chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I like your evil Dumbledore and how your story is coming along. Maybe you should make an OC for Severus? Just a thought. Update soon!

-Gina
din7 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
for sevs partner remus might be good if you are willing to have mpreg ot a female to give harry sibblings
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Fab chapter, more more...
sa chapter 9 . 7/6/2011