Reviews for Little One
moonlight10060 chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
I know a lot of people that are as playful you could say, as you are on your authors notes, so it was kind of easy to recognize the type of writing. Don't let anybody tell you how the hell you can or cannot write.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Whoever you are, know that I am proud of you!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
The Stick!
Robotboy chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
who the fuck use crucio on a 7yo :cries:
Robotboy chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
omg so beautiful 3
Robotboy chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
i totally saw that coming. it doesnt make it any less annoying tho.
Robotboy chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
i love protective draco.
Robotboy chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
im enjoying this story alot. even if they feel OOC. i dont mind seeing dumbledores evil side tho.
Robotboy chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
ew at dumbledore
Robotboy chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
im a mess already. always crying when reading about abused harry. go snape tho. i hope he is not done with the dursleys.
lovesharrypotter chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
Nooooo I am going to cry
lovesharrypotter chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Cookbook please don't I love the story reason I didn't review other 14 chapters was I was caught up in it
Ani Mei chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
I really like this story. Not that I like it,but I feel like the inclusion of Harry's abuse is necessary, but I like that you don't focus on that and instead focus on the plot. I enjoy Severitus, but I also like a believable plot.
I particularly enjoy the inclusion of the Malfoys and how Draco is protective of his little brother. I appreciate that it's not Order vs. Deatheaters, but that Dumbledore is manipulative and whereas Voldemort has ideals that we can stand behind, he is ultimately crazy. and that the Order are not Dumbledore worshipers.
I hope you continue Little Brother soon.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 19 . 3/25/2015
Nearly midnight - laughing my butt off and crying, while I should be studying ... mmmmm ... something is wrong with that picture, oh well! *shrugs* fanfiction for life!
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
draco and harry meet was adorable
1,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »