Reviews for Little One
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Aww! So sweet.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
I absolutely adored this chapter! Not only did he meet Draco but Draco adopted him as his little brother! So adorable x)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Lol loved this chapter. Now its not just Remus on his side, Severus has more allies! Yay! Although they don't know he has Harry in his care, this is still great! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I love that the seeds of doubt have been placed. Dumbledore won't be getting away with this. Great chapter, wanna read more though!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
I really hope things turn alright and Dumbles gets his just deserts. Great chapter! I'm so glad that Remus and Severus have come to an agreement. Allies :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Harry is so cute, it makes me sad. But Severus will look after him :) And its so cute that he keeps calling Severus Batman lol
Song for this chapter (and I think it would fit this story especially) is: "Skinny Love" by Birdy
I totally love this song and have been constantly listening to it these past few weeks. The piano really makes it better, I'd say.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Listening to: "The Run and Go" by Twenty One Pilots
Loved this chapter. Lucius is helping him, I'm really happy about that. And now Severus is moving to Scotland, right? To get away from Dumbles. Can't wait to read more!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Severus is Harry's godfather! Whaaat. Lol ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! This is great! So he has an official claim on Harry! Suck on that Dumbles! XD
Listening to: "Rhapsody in Blue" by George Gershwin (as you can see, I have a varying taste in music)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Listened to "Prove it to You" by Kris Allen
I'm glad that Severus is fixing things up for Harry. They have to start somewhere! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I'm already loving your story! Harry's so adorable!
Song I listened to for this chapter: "Please" by Ludo
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
So I loved this chapter, great start! The only thing is that I had my music playing and "My Immortal" by Evanescence was playing :( Made me tear up.
sarahsezlove chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Really enjoyed this, so I'm off to read more.
Angel chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
It was a great story and the suspens is really good cant wait 4 the next jouney in this story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Loved it! 100% perfectly amazing!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 26 . 9/20/2014