Reviews for Little One
SortingHat chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
People like the Dursley's should have a breathing tax on them!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I wonder if they purchase house elves at their local Family Dollar store? I guess they are a dime a dozen seeing every Wizard has one.

How about a throw away house elf made from China using slave labor! They are good for one day only and will self destruct! You could by multiple for many days! There is no limit other then what is on stock!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This is called a *stuck up* neighborhood. You shouldn't have to be afraid of your neighbors being *nosy* which means it's a bad neighborhood if all they do is gossip.

It seems in JK Rowling's world there is no middle class. She seems to want their to be either extremely rich and snooty or dirt poor which is strangely how the liberals and globalist republicans want.

The *Tea Baggars* as your media knee jerk circle calls it are the ones that are fighting for policies that make sense and government to be limited in all areas to the means it can achieve and no most tea baggers do not like the Republicans that play mind games either.

The Republicans want the Amero dollar and George Bush said in an early interview he had hoped we would had it no later then 2010 and the Liberals want to micro manage our every day lives to the point of a breath tax just for the privelige of breathing.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
Loved this story, just stopping in to review, been reading this one and the next on my phone for the past few days.. You displayed Harry I think perfectly. A lot of stories start his healing process and move it along too quickly. I think the way you did it, how Harry may tolerate most, but isn't fully comfortable with all (Narcissa/Arthur for example) shows that his recovery is still a work in progress. I love the bonding between Harry and Severus, Draco, and the twins. The twins know just when to lighten the mood. Draco is super protective. And Severus seems to read Harry like an open book.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 23 . 10/6/2015
Is this "gold magic" going to come back into play with Harry later on? The way you explained the color system of power is simply facinating.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Scotland and Ireland are a part of Britain. England itself is not just Britain
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Love 'batman' :P
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Okaaay...surely there's no need to begin insulting potential readers before the story has even started.
Alex chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Why you not a fan of cute Harry chapter
song min ah chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
this is very good. i love big brother and protective draco. lucius's chara is very adorable. i like that you make everyone get along well. though albus is like a maniac? hihi. keep writing and gbu :)
Lammi99 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Probably too late for my in put but Snape should by with Minerva.
Pyrane chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Thanks for the story, and too bad Lucius killed him : he could have testified against Dumbly under Veritaserum...
Anyway
See you in the sequel !

***Pyrane***
yoyo chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
Not freaked out at all... There is always a happy ending. lol fail
person chapter 18 . 7/28/2015
I'm just skipping to where Severus is free. lol fail.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
Not reading further, I don't like the writers attitude. Time to read the other fics, with thousands of better plots.
1,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »