Reviews for Little One
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
So I loved this chapter, great start! The only thing is that I had my music playing and "My Immortal" by Evanescence was playing :( Made me tear up.
sarahsezlove chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Really enjoyed this, so I'm off to read more.
Angel chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
It was a great story and the suspens is really good cant wait 4 the next jouney in this story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2014
Loved it! 100% perfectly amazing!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
I loved it!
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
I know that franklin kinda deserved it for being an idiot but why didnt they just silence him so they did have hear him
marthapreston4 chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
I love the tidbit about lupin wolf insticts!
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
actually I did see it comming because anyone reading your authors notes could see that you went from trying to write a story to trying to piss of some of the readers
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Okay I really like baby draco now to. The punishment you gave out were full of not just revenge but justice because they were fair
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I love the batman nickname
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Nice having both wills was a good touch
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
aww poor baby harry I wanted to punch his relatives
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Severus should have sent a bloody crucio at him. Calling him a freak and making him live in a cupboard. If it were me I would've tortured him and then kill him.
leprekan187 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
now THAT was cute as shit
leprekan187 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
i find your begging for reviews and threatening not to update if you don't receive them to be petty and degrading as a fellow reader and writer of many genres and i feel as if you doing so makes you look very naive when it comes to customs of the fan-fiction world. if this story was not already finished and had been for three years now i would not bother reading it due to your begging and demands for reviews. it is a wonder that people review at all now days because authors like you threatened not to update if they didn't. it is one thing to entice or encourage reviews but it is another to withhold chapters just because your review quota was not met for that particulate chapter.
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »