Reviews for Little One
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Hi! I love this story and I thoaught I could copy it (give you credit of course) and put it on Wattpad. I hope that is ok! It will still be called little one so if you are not ok with it just go on Wattpad and message me. Thanks!
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 6/4/2017
I know it's too late but a permanent itch of the privates seems moderately fitting
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
I was a little shocked but not actually that surprised that Severus would use an Unforgiveable. Vernon is the sort of person who almost invites them.
Dumbledore: the more often I read the books the more I am convinced that he is either a stupid manipulative old coot, or else he's an amoral manipulative old bastard. I'm happy to take either reading of his character. You can also read that he's dangerously naive which is feasible, but how did he get to his current position in that case? unless it is pure power.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
Why do you warn your readers that its going to get worst x) I'll just stop reading here since the story has satisfied me and it seems like a good happy ending spot
Guest chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
You're quite immature as an author but your story is interesting for its unpredictability
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
Aurora Sinstra. That's her name. Not Amy Sinstra... It could use a beta reader, but overall, it is very good!
Caiti chapter 15 . 5/29/2017
Nooo! Sev is mine and if u do anyting to him I will personally kill u! 333333
fashiondivac chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
An oc called catnessa! It's a derivative of my own name.. I think. Caitlin3Severus!
ALzzza chapter 24 . 5/26/2017
Serves him right, the prick. If you didn't kill him i would have.
Amazing story so far, by the way. Keep up the good writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2017
Hi, the twins should be 9 and percy should be in his 3rd year. The story is very good, i can't wait to find out what happens next but i need to go to bed now.
Navyangel85 chapter 20 . 5/15/2017
umm not good not good at all who ws that
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Hey, what is the problem with being a Hufflepuff? I'm one, and quite proud of that! So, yeah, maybe we are way too emotional, but we can also be vicious! For us, there's no such a thing as
TweakyGhostLover chapter 22 . 5/5/2017