Reviews for Little One
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 3/23
draco and harry meet was adorable
thehpfan123 chapter 26 . 2/28
Wonderful story
Breanna3593 chapter 16 . 2/24
You are a piece of shit. Who threatens like that?
Satan'sPixie chapter 26 . 2/23
Great story! I'm going to look for the next one now!
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 2/16
great story
HassleCastle chapter 6 . 2/9
I love an affectionate Snape. The sensible practical attitude really appeals to me. And I always feel that a manipulative Dumbledore is perfectly logical, because Cannon Dumbledore was manipulative too. But Cannon Harry was too selfless to hold it against him.
Ew chapter 19 . 2/2
Way to go. You reverted Lucius Malfoy into a 13 year old girl. Congrats
Ew chapter 17 . 2/2
Ur so fucking annoying. Changing the complete aspect of a trial just to spite your readers is something worse than the gum at the bottom of a shoe. You'll never actually succeed as an author of you want a plot twist for plot twists sake. So fucking annoying
Txtn833 chapter 17 . 2/1
Didn't you read the rules and guidelines? Be pleased when someone leaves a critizing comment, if you mouth of to them about it, your a jerk. They're trying to help you become a better writer!
Writtenaspr chapter 19 . 1/22
Laughter at the scene with Guardian panther.
Yes, I was stiff as a poker, and pulled out my inner Percy W. at chapter 16, but
I surrender. You write too well, and are dry- martini- sarcastic.
It is fun to read this.
Will you, please, double-cross A. D., ? And not just us, although we must be fun to d.c.
Sigh.
Writtenaspr chapter 15 . 1/22
Review for Chapter 16.
Dear Authoress,
Your readers only review, if they feel
A: They want to , freely.
B: They are given a story, that , in Mr . A. Rickman's Words,'' doesn't speak Down to the audience.'' and C: The Author Note's do not treat them like children. We are not enslaved or paid 'Ladies and gentlemen of the night' . and we will review, when , and if, we feel it is in our Hearts.
If we do not.. silence is yours. Threatening, will not help. Politesse might.
Writtenaspr chapter 10 . 1/22
Thank you for describing Arthue and Molly as the intelligent, caring couple they are,
and for giving Lucius such a gleam of humor.
It peeves me when Molly is painted as a hysterical, one-eyed harridan, that can't open a book;
she is so much more:
a strong, intelligent,- she had very good marks for her exams,- capable, loyal and warmhearted witch, good at getting by with few means,
and she loves children, and her husband, and their 'bond'. Thus your picture of her, as deftly luring Harry out of his Shell, is very apt. and being seriously shocked at his state.
It is not, either you are a solitary, brilliant, bookreading witch and good, or you are a hormonal, intolerant, controlling, illiterate mother, and bad. The extremes in plotbunnying amuses me so much.
Why not embrace all possibilities as a witch? a reading mother, that dares go past the playpen/ boxes that state and church put her into: yikes! J R. is.
I also Loved that you gave Severus, as guardian, so much Support at the earlier meeting, Thank you! High time. The scene gave me goosebumps of delight.
Arthus Weasley is also very undervalued as a character, but it chimes so well with his integrity , an honest politician, no bribes or profiteering,( Congress, anyone?) that he sees and values Severus's worth, and is able to stop Albus's ploys. Just because a person is ordinary of looks, with quiet dignity, and poor, doesn't mean they can't play a good supporting role in any story, or in life. Where would films be without sterling secondary characters?
Ok, leaving Speaker's Corner.
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 1/22
It is a lovely story, with a pleasing amount of sarcasm. Hurrah.
A blooper: A.D.: ''...what about you're Slytherins? hm. 'your' would fit more neatly, as it is a possessive pronomen. His Slytherins. You 're means 'you are'. Sometimes you switch the two ,confusing me slightly
I am rather shocked at how devious and cruel you paint AD, but his treatment of Severus in the early years wasn't exactly that of a caring teacher, who was able to face facts,( the bloody Mauraders, 4 to 1, the !) and do something positive for the young, thin, lonely teen, recognising his defensive, prickly pride. I see why you might turn the screw a bit more.
Reading on, with quiet enjoyment.
Breeze-Riddle chapter 26 . 1/15
Absolutely loved this story. It had a lot of my favorite elements: Severitus, awesome Malfoys, Fred and George (I liked that there wasn't Molly bashing too), and manipulative Dumbledore (though he's leaning more towards evil in this). And if you ever continue Little Brother, I'm looking forward to the hints of Voldemort possibly regaining his sanity and becoming Tom Riddle again. Plus, your writing is fantastic and your characterization spot on-especially with Severus.

There is one thing I want to mention however: the transition between Harry calling Severus by his name to "dad". I was really confused when it first happened and thought I had skipped a chapter. It was so out of the blue and there was no reaction from Severus at all. Like how he freaked out when Harry said he loved him, but then he doesn't react to being called "daddy"? Plus, with Lucius, he suddenly starts calling Harry his "godson". I can definitely see both happening but it was startling to read because these changes were never addressed at all.

Other than that, the story was brilliant and flowed smoothly. Little Brother is amazing as well (though the same thing that I mentioned above also occurred in that story with the Animagus abilities) and I am crossing my fingers that you will update soon. Or at all, because I suspect that it may be abandoned. But I'm not giving up hope that I will one day see Little Brother at the top of my following alerts! It would truly be a shame if I never did.

Anyways, sorry for rambling. I'll stop now.
Many blessings,