Reviews for Little One
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 5/5
YASSSS EVERYONES STANDING UP FOR SEV GO REMUS GO WEASLEYS GO MINNIE GO TONKS YASS TONKS GO FILIUS awwww he wanted to know how she was
GO SEVVY
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 5/4
YASS SEVERUS
Awwwwwwww harry
MogadorianWolf chapter 4 . 4/26
Isn't boy wonder another name for Robin? And Severus is Batman... so him calling Harry "Wonder boy" would be like saying Harry's his ward, right?
I AM GOIG TO DIE OF CUTWNESS OH MY GODS
FRED AND GEORGE AND SEVY AND DRACO AND HARRY AND MOLLY AND OH MY GODS I CANT WVEN I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
*jaw drops * **** YOU DUMB AS A DOOR YOU OLD MEDDLIG COOT

OH MY GODS SEVY IS THIRD GODFATGER OMGS
mangageek23 chapter 26 . 4/21
I'm screaming, it's like you decided to take mu heart and eat it, then as consolation you give fluff in the form of sweet moments, then collect my tears, ahhhh this fic, im so glad i clicked on it.
Bluewolf80 chapter 3 . 4/10
This was a good start. I just thought a few things odd. The first being why didn't Severus feed Harry? Yes, maybe it was late but obviously he could tell the child wasn't eating and could have deduced he would be hungry.
The second thing is pretty much an elephant in the room. The whole magic issue. Either explain what it is or don't. Letting a house elf pop into the room and scare him half to death wasn't the brightest of ideas. He could have waited to introduce him to Willow the next day if he wanted more time to go over the whole magic/wizard discussion.
lilikaco chapter 20 . 3/30
OMG I bet that politician was in on it

Go save them, Batman!
lilikaco chapter 17 . 3/30
I HATE DUMBLEDORE OMG
lilikaco chapter 15 . 3/30
Omg that author note killed me dead
2,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »