Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
kantorkan chapter 20 . 4/23
Shame he was to valuable to be torched.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 4/23
Eddie is first.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 4/22
Emmett and Bella is just too creepy its like when Garrett kidnaps Eddie he will remove some body parts so he won't be able to run. it's a shame he is doing this job for them they could use him in the fights they have coming up, along with Peter and Charlotte.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 4/22
Let Emo come then Jasper and Bella can kill him before the Italian bitches show up and they can kill them all also.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 4/22
Will they end up with each other after all is said and done? will Emo Eddie have to be put down so they can have their ever after? will Emo not want anything to do with her since the draw of her blood is gone? will he just want to keep her because in his petty little mind he has decided that he still loves her?
kantorkan chapter 11 . 4/22
Will she have her shield in this story? what will happen when Emo Eddie finds out,will she kick his ass,please? what will she do when Maria comes to try and collect Jasper? what are Esme and Emmett going to do when they show up?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 4/22
Don't understand...whom is she?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/22
Will her change be drug out? will they spend the whole story talking back and forth and not get around to the change?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4/21
So will jasper be stopped like in the book or will the plan happen?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/21
He needs to just snatch her one day take her down to Peter and Char's house change her and begin their forever.
loventherussian17 chapter 21 . 4/2
Love it
Vwchick chapter 21 . 3/21
Loved it! Thank you :D
Really enjoyed your story! :)
SimplySupreme chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
You know, it's nice to read something written in a way that is both simple and beautiful at the same time. It's rare to see a writing style that reflects the character, and I'm really glad I got to read this. You did a great job, and I think what I liked best about it was the prevailing theme of truth. So, good luck with any future writing, and thanks for sharing.
SimplySupreme
TexasTurtle chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing. I enjoyed it!
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »