Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
Entwinedlove chapter 21 . 6/14
I enjoyed this story; thank you for posting it!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/4
i couldn't understand why everyone in the cullen family would never listen to jasper about anything related to being a real vampire. he has more experience in the real world than all of them put together: does animal blood make them stupid?
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 21 . 4/1
It feels so odd for me sometimes to write reviews for stories that were published/updated so long ago, because I'm not sure if you'll read it. I've read countless stories and have more than a handful that I like and I don't feel the need to claim that this one is better than all the others, but I want you to know that your writing has had a profound effect on me. I was barely getting in to fanfiction when this was created and in a way i'm glad I haven't found this until now when I can have a better appreciation for your amazing talent. I don't often read stories from this fandom from any other perspective than Bella's (and occasionally a pack member) because I'm always so worried that the authors won't be able to handle the depth that writing a character that's truly timeless entails, but maybe I should. You have made me rethink that position and for that I thank you. What, or rather, who you have created in Jasper is astounding and in my opinion truly one of a kind. You're superbly talented and I am truly grateful for the experience I had reading your work.
Kristina777 chapter 21 . 3/3
That was so good. I love it when Jasper is portrayed with a strong personality.
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 2/10
This is a good story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Thank you so much, this was a wonderful story. I loved it. I loved your Jasper and your Bella and your family dynamics and the action and plot. I on a whim de used to try twilight fanfiction the other day, (I love the idea of J/B) and I have scanned over Pages of stories and tried some but none are written with the gravity that I look for in a story/writing style/characters. So thank you!
varthanaa chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
I think that I fell in love with their relationship.
Very lovely..
Tee dree chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
One of the very best! Loved Emmet-Bella, Rosaly-Bella, Esme-Jasper relationships!
The writing is excellent! Congratulations!
And thank you so much for sharing!
Tee dree chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
You are really a great writer! Aren't you a professional?
You've managed to show the Jasper's absolut love in wonderful bones-melting ways...
Thank you!
EchoLynn chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
This Jasper is just so different lol he is hilarious though. :P
FFAddict chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Probably the best Jasper x Bella story there is. Props
Marie-S-Raven chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I like this story a lot; this is my favorite Jasper I've ever read, including Cannon. :) Thanks for the fic (and the happy ending)!
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
never mind Maria's better
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Victoria...please
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
Fic diving is such a fun thing and I am so glad I found your story. I loved your way of writing it has such a different tone than a lot of things out there and I loved how it flowed and progressed. It was a great fun adventure. :)
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »