Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
I loved this! Thank you for sharing
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 21 . 8/16
Aww this was definitely a different Bella x Jasper story. But I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
atchleykera232 chapter 2 . 8/15
Fantastic
atchleykera232 chapter 1 . 8/15
Loved it
Granny Wolf chapter 21 . 6/9
just catching up un some reading , I enjoyed this story a lot, thanks for sharing!
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 21 . 5/17
I really liked this fic! Your writing definitely drew me in and it was refreshing to read a fic that’s only in one POV for a change!
LumosLyra chapter 21 . 5/1
I really liked this one. It was fascinating to watch how Jasper slowly opened up and realized what his curiosity had morphed into. I loved how you portrayed Emmett and Esme and the friendship Jasper didn't seem to understand between Bella and Rosalie. I was not expecting the battle twists so that was a fun surprise. I'm curious if Garrett ever makes any headway with Alice and what happens after Edward's stay with the Volturi has finished.
tee4dree chapter 13 . 4/10
You’re such a great writer! Jaspers’ deep thoughts and feelings, Esme and Emmet characters... everything is very interesting and profound. Thank you so much for sharing!
Avetah chapter 21 . 4/8
I love this story so much. The build up and character growth is so good. I've reread a few times already. Thanks for writing it!
Ptool chapter 3 . 3/26
loving this story
RandomInkBlots chapter 21 . 2/22
I was binge reading your stories. I left this one for last, and I'm glad that I did. This is definitely one of the best characterisation of the Cullens I have read. You have added depth and dimensions to all of them, except for Edward, but the longer he stays out of the picture, the better ;-)
People always bash Bella as a character, but I have noticed, she becomes so much more once Edward is out of her life.
I love how you wrote Alice, it's definitely something new, we always see her playing fairy godmother, but never when she obliterates boundaries in her hubris.
Love, love, loved Esme, Emmett and Rosalie in your story. They are so much more than the cardboard characters we were originally given.
Keep writing, cheers.
Hi. This is a beautiful chapter3
Lemonmelons chapter 21 . 12/13/2020
This was interesting thank you!
Serelena chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
OMG! This is absolutely amazing! By far one of the best and most unique Twilight Fan Fictions I have ever read!
bluewhistlingthrush chapter 4 . 9/22/2020
You quoted Harry Potter? I loved it.
1,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »