Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
varthanaa chapter 21 . 10/4
I think that I fell in love with their relationship.
Very lovely..
Tee dree chapter 21 . 9/18
One of the very best! Loved Emmet-Bella, Rosaly-Bella, Esme-Jasper relationships!
The writing is excellent! Congratulations!
And thank you so much for sharing!
Tee dree chapter 14 . 9/16
You are really a great writer! Aren't you a professional?
You've managed to show the Jasper's absolut love in wonderful bones-melting ways...
Thank you!
EchoLynn chapter 10 . 8/17
This Jasper is just so different lol he is hilarious though. :P
FFAddict chapter 21 . 8/11
Probably the best Jasper x Bella story there is. Props
Marie-S-Raven chapter 21 . 7/25
I like this story a lot; this is my favorite Jasper I've ever read, including Cannon. :) Thanks for the fic (and the happy ending)!
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 10 . 7/20
never mind Maria's better
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 9 . 7/20
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 6/30
Fic diving is such a fun thing and I am so glad I found your story. I loved your way of writing it has such a different tone than a lot of things out there and I loved how it flowed and progressed. It was a great fun adventure. :)
Marie chapter 21 . 4/13
Thanks for the fun fic!
PlumeVif151 chapter 21 . 3/30
that was perfect 8D
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 3/28
This was so beautiful do you even. I love that it was in Jasper pov, I love the storyline, and I just love this story. It was amazing T_T. *insert more gushing*

I'm really glad it's finished!
andrewpine chapter 4 . 3/12
Is he going to change her or not?this is one of the slowest stories i have read in a while.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/10
Hopefully things speed up some.I would love to see Jasper snatch Bella take off with her and then turn are a much better fit then her and fairy boy.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/10
Why in hell didn't he just tear Eddie apart then go after that dumb ass Carlisle?
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »