Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
alanneau2 chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
Excellent, excellent...thank you for a powerful Jasper/Bella story.
alanneau2 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Am enjoying your excellent writing style including good grammar, spelling and word usage...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
loved your story!
one of the best ever written in this site!
congratulations :)
omnomsoup chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Loved it. :D
I like how there still was the concepts of mates yet it wasn't like some superficial "pull." If that makes a lick of sense.
inomniaperatus2 chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Great Story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
One of the best stories I have read in a long while! I'm sad it's over.
badmojo19 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I don't give a crap about Edward, as long as I get to keep Jasper and Emmett, and maybe Esme, I'm good lol :)
Angelbaby1991 chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Great Story.
BizarreFromAfar chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Amazing!

I don't think I'm ever going to read another lemon without comparing it to this one!

:) The rest of it was just . . . gorgeous? Painful? Heartbreaking? I'm not even sure how to classify it - the only thing I can think of to say is that it made me feel, even if I'm not sure what it made me feel like.

Beautiful . . .

I could read it over and over.
BizarreFromAfar chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Gah! That barely counted as a kiss! I want SMUT. That doesn't make me a bad person, I swear. :P

I wonder how Alice is going to react to the fact that Jasper and Bella look like they're definitely going to happen - whether it's one of the rare things she didn't see coming, or if she's been waiting for it all along. :P
BizarreFromAfar chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Maybe it's just me expecting the unexpected in this story, but I'm thinking that the 'she' in this case isn't Victoria. Which only leaves Maria.

I can't believe she got Count Chocula! And I can't help but think that you were hinting that there's another tat on her somewhere! I'm thinking it's one with a LITTLE more meaning than the one she was willing to show him.
BizarreFromAfar chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
She wants him. That makes me so very happy.

:P I'd almost forgotten what a romance-loving little fangirl I am. I can't wait to see how long it takes them to get from wanting to having.
BizarreFromAfar chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I'm far enough in to feel comfortable giving this a legit review! To start with the chapter itself - I think it gave us a few important insights. :) The main one being that Jasper has lost all ability to know what the hell he's doing. It gave us his first attempt at acting like a person. Jasper was losing control over more than just the emotions he was getting from Emmett and Bella. :P Overall story . . . I have no idea where it's leading. I'm just left discovering each event only as I read it and unable to predict it before it happens. Like I said, that seems to be a rare find in any fic, and it's something that I'm glad to see in this one. I'm just enjoying the ride! And discovering the Jasper you've created! I can't even BEGIN to thank you enough for giving us a stronger version of Bella. I don't always like her in this, but I always see a realistic character. It was a bit insulting to have the weak and easily controlled girl that Stephanie Meyer gave us as a 'heroine'. Is this Bella going to be such a perfect newborn when she's changed? Will she and Jasper end up putting down roots in Tennessee, forming their own kind of coven? Will any of the other Cullens play large parts in the story? I very much enjoy having Emmett around! He makes such a great big brother for Bella! :) You give all of the characters a wonderful voice. I've believed each and every one of their actions from the beginning, without feeling like it was OOC. One thing that struck me about this - and I don't know if it was something you did intentionally! It wasn't until this chapter that I thought about it! Jasper is an empath, and emotions are his specialty, so to speak. He feels all of them! There's probably not a single one he hasn't felt before. And he can cause them - make anybody feel anything he wants them to! Which makes it seem incredibly ironic how separated he is from his own - almost to the point of not having them at the beginning of this story, and not really recognizing them now that they're making an appearance. It just seems funny that, of all people, he's the one who can't decipher his own feelings! Bella's doing a better job of it than he is. :P Overall opinion - Ok, I'll admit it. :) I'm little miss fluff and sunshine and rainbows and I never, ever read fics with a darker theme, and Jasper's thought process alone shows that this ain't a Disney movie. The surprising part is how much I don't give a fuck LOL I like this because there's an edge to it. I think I've found a new obsession. *passes out for the night*
BizarreFromAfar chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I must confess, I'm really not sure where this is going, and that's not something I find in fanfic often, regardless of the fandom.
BizarreFromAfar chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I've actually always wanted to ride a mechanical bull! I'm (stupidly, I'm sure) convinced that I could manage to stay on the damn thing by sheer determination alone. :)
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »