Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I like the new jasper too and i think he will find out soon that they are mates
mssmith chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
If it were possible, I would put this fic in my top 5 stories. You have taken a lot of the same words that they all write and made them in to probably the most intelligently written story I have ever read...FF or other! In my first review of this incredible read, I said that your Jasper was so imperfectly prefect and I stand by those words again. Your Jasper was so unlike any written before in that he was more angry, unromantic, selfish to a fault and once again...perfectly imperfect...and quite perfect for Bella. Thank you for not turning my brain to cells to squishy mush...I absolutely adored your story. Amazing.
littledozziebug chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
What an awesome chapter. And not just for the lemon either, but the growing relationship between them and the fact that Jasper is willing to burn along with her in the end. Awesome.
AgustD93forever chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Great story :)
grempler1 chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Great read. I loved reading Jasper's change. I also love that it took a while. Too many stories have the characters change outlooks way too quickly. This one was gradual with much introspection which made it believable. As for the realization of the love between Jasper and Bella - that also was slowly developed and, again, that made it much more real and believable. Thank you for a good story.
BloodFeud chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
Everything about this story was amazing. I loved Jasper's POV, and the slow but inevitable realization he has of what exactly Bella means to him. I also really liked the actual plot itself; it was very interesting to read about Maria, the Volturi, Edward, and Victoria all in the same fic, before ultimately having the situation resolve itself in a satisfying conclusion.

Thanks for writing and posting such an amazing fic! I really loved "Aftermath" as well, and I'm well on my way through reading the complementary "Long Way Down" in Bella's POV.

This fanfic in particular will always be one of my favorites however, and I appreciate the sentiment it inspires in me for what it is.

BloodFeud