Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
Kristina777 chapter 21 . 3/3/2017
That was so good. I love it when Jasper is portrayed with a strong personality.
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 2/10/2017
This is a good story
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Thank you so much, this was a wonderful story. I loved it. I loved your Jasper and your Bella and your family dynamics and the action and plot. I on a whim de used to try twilight fanfiction the other day, (I love the idea of J/B) and I have scanned over Pages of stories and tried some but none are written with the gravity that I look for in a story/writing style/characters. So thank you!
varthanaa chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
I think that I fell in love with their relationship.
Very lovely..
Tee dree chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
One of the very best! Loved Emmet-Bella, Rosaly-Bella, Esme-Jasper relationships!
The writing is excellent! Congratulations!
And thank you so much for sharing!
Tee dree chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
You are really a great writer! Aren't you a professional?
You've managed to show the Jasper's absolut love in wonderful bones-melting ways...
Thank you!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
This Jasper is just so different lol he is hilarious though. :P
FFAddict chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Probably the best Jasper x Bella story there is. Props
Marie-S-Raven chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
I like this story a lot; this is my favorite Jasper I've ever read, including Cannon. :) Thanks for the fic (and the happy ending)!
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
never mind Maria's better
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Victoria...please
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
Fic diving is such a fun thing and I am so glad I found your story. I loved your way of writing it has such a different tone than a lot of things out there and I loved how it flowed and progressed. It was a great fun adventure. :)
Marie chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
Thanks for the fun fic!
Lila Dunmare chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
that was perfect 8D
aurora0914 chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
This was so beautiful do you even. I love that it was in Jasper pov, I love the storyline, and I just love this story. It was amazing T_T. *insert more gushing*

I'm really glad it's finished!
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »