Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
andrewpine chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Is he going to change her or not?this is one of the slowest stories i have read in a while.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Hopefully things speed up some.I would love to see Jasper snatch Bella take off with her and then turn are a much better fit then her and fairy boy.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Why in hell didn't he just tear Eddie apart then go after that dumb ass Carlisle?
AshleyStewart09 chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
This was good thanks
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Keep up this awesome work
cbzoo chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
a great, although "wordie" story
monay9e chapter 21 . 1/11/2016
Great job.
WhitlocksMuse chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I keep coming back to this story, it so INCREDIBLY well written. You have true talent!

Just finished my fourth or difth re-read. Still as captivating as ever.
HungarianBebe chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Iabsolutely loved this story. Thnk you!
TinaF chapter 21 . 8/15/2015
Wonderful story!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
Wows, amazing!
KioshiUshima chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
This was super sweet. A lil' obsessive, but still super sweet. Thank you for your hard work!
writerpassion99 chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Love this story! :)
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Wanna know something, I am a twilight hater, I hate the books almost all characters and movies, but I love nicely written twilight FANFIC, only read first chapter excellent portrayal of twilight Bella and I am already intruiged, lovin' your story.
Ps I meant by my review, I am liking the story.
ruby-bee chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Wow. I never thought I would ever read a Twilight fanfic again after I hit puberty, but damn- this is one hell of a story. Seriously people, this is how shit should have gone down. This is an A fic. There is actual character development! It has sarcasm and chocolate vampires, what more could you want? Just wonderful.
Thank you Author, where ever you may be on the interwebs.
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »