Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
triinityz chapter 21 . 1/28/2022
How did you write 2 of the best stories I've read on here? This one is going right next to aftermath on my profile for my favorite J\B stories. All I can say is I wish you had written a million more because I'd read them all them go back and read them again!
Lyndseyxx chapter 21 . 11/4/2021
Enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
Haruna1998 chapter 21 . 9/30/2021
I would only want to tell you how much I have enjoyed this; your way of writing is absolutely amazing, and the evolution of the characters is very believable and realistic.

I'm extremely grateful for this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2021
I loved this! Thank you for sharing
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 21 . 8/16/2021
Aww this was definitely a different Bella x Jasper story. But I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
atchleykera232 chapter 2 . 8/15/2021
Fantastic
atchleykera232 chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
Loved it
Granny Wolf chapter 21 . 6/9/2021
just catching up un some reading , I enjoyed this story a lot, thanks for sharing!
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 21 . 5/17/2021
I really liked this fic! Your writing definitely drew me in and it was refreshing to read a fic that’s only in one POV for a change!
LumosLyra chapter 21 . 5/1/2021
I really liked this one. It was fascinating to watch how Jasper slowly opened up and realized what his curiosity had morphed into. I loved how you portrayed Emmett and Esme and the friendship Jasper didn't seem to understand between Bella and Rosalie. I was not expecting the battle twists so that was a fun surprise. I'm curious if Garrett ever makes any headway with Alice and what happens after Edward's stay with the Volturi has finished.
tee4dree chapter 13 . 4/10/2021
You’re such a great writer! Jaspers’ deep thoughts and feelings, Esme and Emmet characters... everything is very interesting and profound. Thank you so much for sharing!
Avetah chapter 21 . 4/8/2021
I love this story so much. The build up and character growth is so good. I've reread a few times already. Thanks for writing it!
Ptool chapter 3 . 3/26/2021
loving this story
RandomInkBlots chapter 21 . 2/22/2021
I was binge reading your stories. I left this one for last, and I'm glad that I did. This is definitely one of the best characterisation of the Cullens I have read. You have added depth and dimensions to all of them, except for Edward, but the longer he stays out of the picture, the better ;-)
People always bash Bella as a character, but I have noticed, she becomes so much more once Edward is out of her life.
I love how you wrote Alice, it's definitely something new, we always see her playing fairy godmother, but never when she obliterates boundaries in her hubris.
Love, love, loved Esme, Emmett and Rosalie in your story. They are so much more than the cardboard characters we were originally given.
Keep writing, cheers.