Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
TempestinTime chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
I have loved this fic possibly more than any i have read. Keeping it to just Jasper's view, the true personality you gave him and the amazing feels make this a work of art.
mounds01 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Teaser please
Elliesmeow chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
I really enjoyed your more asshole version of Jasper. It was such fun to see him come out if his shell and grow past what he went through with Maria and then Alice. I liked that he just loved Bella and that she wasn't his mate or anything that wasn't fully a choice.

Loved that he had Emmett and Esme's support in their relationship. And Bella's Count Chocula tattoo made me laugh so hard. Thanks for posting. :)
Nevermore186 chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
I love the style of your writing. I also like the fact that the personalities of your characters change across the books, it is a nice change. One thing I will grumble about though, is Bella's amazing ability to wake up as a newborn with complete control over her strength, grumble grumble! Bar that I really do love reading your work so thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Another great story hon, I loved it, and can't wait to read more...thanks, huggs. Peggy
neptuneskiff chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love the Bella Jasper pairing.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Shame he was to valuable to be torched.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Eddie is first.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Emmett and Bella is just too creepy its like when Garrett kidnaps Eddie he will remove some body parts so he won't be able to run. it's a shame he is doing this job for them they could use him in the fights they have coming up, along with Peter and Charlotte.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Let Emo come then Jasper and Bella can kill him before the Italian bitches show up and they can kill them all also.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Will they end up with each other after all is said and done? will Emo Eddie have to be put down so they can have their ever after? will Emo not want anything to do with her since the draw of her blood is gone? will he just want to keep her because in his petty little mind he has decided that he still loves her?
kantorkan chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Will she have her shield in this story? what will happen when Emo Eddie finds out,will she kick his ass,please? what will she do when Maria comes to try and collect Jasper? what are Esme and Emmett going to do when they show up?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Don't understand...whom is she?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Will her change be drug out? will they spend the whole story talking back and forth and not get around to the change?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
So will jasper be stopped like in the book or will the plan happen?
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »