Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
TexasTurtle chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing. I enjoyed it!
Baldwin chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I think your take is much more accurate. He definitely behave as I would expect a vampire to.
Baldwin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really awesome beginning.
Varcolac chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
I sooo enjoyed this story. Every sentence. Its one of the best Ive read here. You have an authentic voice, authentic style and the characters are very well developed. Its also not too black/white-good/bad. The characters have many layers and I love Jaspers constant analyzing of situations / feelings /interpretations. You really have a talent and I hope to read more from you (will check out your profile in a minute). Its a refreshing read from all the immature (albeit often entertaining) stories Ive come across here where the characters are only split into good / bad categories ( . Bella annoyingly "good" and "selfless" and all other female characters are "sluts" without a heart or a brain). Thank you for a wonderful story.
CutieSOS chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
this was really good
KatyDarling chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
I came upon your story by chance, and I'm glad I did. It's one of the Twific J/B pairings that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading. I was so intent of finishing it in a day that I've ignored my house chores! My DH wasn't pleased! Lol!

Thanks for sharing your story! :)
GaijinVamp chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Beautifully written.
joblackero chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
I loved that the whole story was from Jasper's pov and that it was so well done. Thank you.
yuiop chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Nice
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Good story. I don't read many Jasper Bella stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing. Stephanie
divergentlover56 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely hated this story! One of the worst story's that I have ever read!
Jasperbells chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
loved it!
Jasperbells chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
loved the end of this chapter!
Jasmine chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This is going to sound so silly but it's been a while since I read the books so I don't know if it was your choice or Meyers but 59th Street and Cactus is a golf course. 59th Ave and Cactus is in Glendale and its bothering the crap out of my lol.
bellafan777 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
I really like your different insights into the characters! Thanks for sharing your story.
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »