Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
Gajevyaddict chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
so this is very much fast becoming a favorite story. and I am loving it
Gajevyaddict chapter 5 . 5/5/2020
oh my god. can I marry your Jasper?
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 15 . 4/30/2020
okay, I don't get how Edward has not given up his claim when he left her in the woods. to be, that sounds like he abandoned his claim
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 16 . 4/30/2020
I so get that deer caught in the headlight look Jasper gets on his face at this revelation
Whimsical Rain chapter 21 . 4/17/2020
I’m pretty sure I’ve read this story twice now over the years of reading fanfics, I don’t regret it one bit. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story! Love the way you write them!
liza chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
woohoo. jasper finally helped bella pull her head out of her ass. well it was probably rosalie who did that but don't really care who did it.
liza chapter 13 . 4/13/2020
why is everything so secret? bella doesn't talk and jasper doesn't decide. it's kind of annoying.
liza chapter 12 . 4/13/2020
I hate when the women in twilight pull bella away from others. they may have the best of intentions but it's the same as edward doing it - it's overbearing.
liza chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
wow! the lemon was very classy.
liza chapter 10 . 4/13/2020
finally! i don't know what newborn bella will be like but i can't wait to find out.
liza chapter 6 . 4/13/2020
how much longer? i ;am guesising they will hook up before bella is changed but i wish bela is changed before they hook upl.
liza chapter 5 . 4/13/2020
how much longer til she's changed? soon? hoping.
liza chapter 4 . 4/13/2020
dang it! i wanted bella to bite the bullet.
liza chapter 3 . 4/13/2020
i am so excited! hope it works. i don't mind edward but jasper is sooo dreamy, lol.
liza chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
biting my nails waiting for jasper or bella to make a move. thanks for writing!
1,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »