Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Will her change be drug out? will they spend the whole story talking back and forth and not get around to the change?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
So will jasper be stopped like in the book or will the plan happen?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
He needs to just snatch her one day take her down to Peter and Char's house change her and begin their forever.
loventherussian17 chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Love it
Vwchick chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Loved it! Thank you :D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Really enjoyed your story! :)
SimplySupreme chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
You know, it's nice to read something written in a way that is both simple and beautiful at the same time. It's rare to see a writing style that reflects the character, and I'm really glad I got to read this. You did a great job, and I think what I liked best about it was the prevailing theme of truth. So, good luck with any future writing, and thanks for sharing.
TexasTurtle chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing. I enjoyed it!
Baldwin chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I think your take is much more accurate. He definitely behave as I would expect a vampire to.
Baldwin chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really awesome beginning.
Varcolac chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
I sooo enjoyed this story. Every sentence. Its one of the best Ive read here. You have an authentic voice, authentic style and the characters are very well developed. Its also not too black/white-good/bad. The characters have many layers and I love Jaspers constant analyzing of situations / feelings /interpretations. You really have a talent and I hope to read more from you (will check out your profile in a minute). Its a refreshing read from all the immature (albeit often entertaining) stories Ive come across here where the characters are only split into good / bad categories ( . Bella annoyingly "good" and "selfless" and all other female characters are "sluts" without a heart or a brain). Thank you for a wonderful story.
CutieSOS chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
this was really good
KatyDarling chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
I came upon your story by chance, and I'm glad I did. It's one of the Twific J/B pairings that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading. I was so intent of finishing it in a day that I've ignored my house chores! My DH wasn't pleased! Lol!

Thanks for sharing your story! :)
GaijinVamp chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Beautifully written.
joblackero chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
I loved that the whole story was from Jasper's pov and that it was so well done. Thank you.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »