Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
VampLuvah chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I like your turn in events. I love how Jasper has affected Bella. She had frustrated me to no end with her dependency on Edward and how everything was about she fucks everything up when it is out of her control.

I love that fanfiction has opened my eyes to a lot i didn't bother paying attention to while reading the books. Your fics is one of those that is making me curious as to why SM chose the path she chose for her vamps.

She should totatlly do some kind of alternate story for her "adult" readers. I would so love it. I guess we all would. I am not talking about the fade to blacks, ok well not just that.

Ugh so off topic. Um. On to the next chapter.
katandjasper chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Love it can't wait for more.
Ella Turner chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, it is different and I love how you write the characters. I am really excited to see where this is going and hopefully you'll send out a teaser ;) can't wait for the next chapter!
heretherenowhere chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I was a fan of your LWD (one of the best Jaspers ever, by the way), and I'm happy to see a new story! A good start to things ... looking forward to following you!
rcherry1977 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Well, at least Jasper and Bella are thinking this thing through. Glad Jasper wont change her until he thinks she is ready! Great chapter!
bluegirl27262 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I like this chapter. I think that Jasper is getting to know exactly who Bella is and what going on with her and despite what he wants he is letting her choose.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Hot damn! This is better than what I had thought of. I do hope that they fall in love during her newborn years...maybe yoda and his mate can help...(aka Peter and Char).
SallyDog3 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I love your writing!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
haha love it

urgh edward is defo one overbearing arsehole making her decisions and the rest of them when it comes to bella :(

can't wait for the next chapter ;) x
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
oh bella. what is jasper gonna do with you?where are they going? i wonder if peter and char will be in this? i love those two...smart assed and cocky...can't wait for the next chapter...post again soon.
smelsies chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I want a teaser please :) Wow so she's not really ready and she's leaving with Jasper. I really kind of love this story and I can't wait to see where they go and how their relationship will develop. I think that Bella may be the one for Jasper, well that's what I hope anyway. I can't wait to read more.
Kat Bella Cullen chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I'm loving your spin on things and the fact that you've drastically altered the story in such a believable way...can't wait to see what comes next and if Em stays true to his word.
01Katie chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. Where are they going? In my opinion I think they should go to Texas and hook up with Peter and Cher. But thats just my opinion.
harleys chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I think this was the best chapter yet. Great job!
Madam Akyria chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I wouldn't dine and dash. - Oh I flove your Jasper, even when he's an asshole. Actually I even flove him then. Wonderful chapter.
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »