Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
Becky1991 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
i like where this is going.. oh and teaser please
Caerylin chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
getting into this more and more each chapter (but why am i suprised? i love your fics ;p) Teaser me! :P
cathy29jes chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
hello,

Jasper stayed for Bella after Emmett ruined the plan of Jasper ,Edward rejected Bella as a shit and was abandoned in the woods like the asshole he is ,Bella will go with Jasper to protect everyone in Forks ,when it is time to change and he'll take care of her until that it is ready to review some members of the Cullens ,Bella is stronger than previously thought Jaspoer and Edward will pay for his stupidity and the endangerment of his own family ,because the Volturi will learn sooner or later abandonment of a human with knowledge about vampire world , excellent chapter,

cathy
AnaMarieWest chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Posted fast. I lived this.

Is Jay going back to Whitlock? I think being an asxhole control freak works for him :)
zdra8351 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great chapter. though had my doubts on how things would really play out. Cant wait to read more.

Teaser, please :)
kouga's older woman chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great story! Always leaves me wanting more though. That may just be my greediness though.
snowspell chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
This gets more interesting with every chapter. I like that the birthday didn't work out as Edward or Jasper planned it. I like that Emmett is staying and that Jasper is waiting until Bella is ready.

Oh, man. Jasper has already fallen for her and he doesn't even know it. This is hilarious. Although in the books Bella becomes a shield, I would love for her powers to highlight her ability to create the loyalty to her or protection of her. Even Aro didn't kill her when he should have. The wolves, vampires, her father, her friends, she just has this way of making people want to help her. I would love for her gift to manifest that.
LisaF29 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great chapter! I wonder where the wind will blow these two now. Should be interesting to see. Can't wait for more!
cindysark chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
And they're off! Jasper and Bella alone on the road together. I'm liking where that's going. I'm also completely convinced that Jasper is refusing to name what he's feeling for Bella, calling it interesting. You're making me think he's feeling a big pull towards her and that's where this burning need to change her is coming from. Am I wrong to think that?

I'm loving the story and would love a teaser!
HelloBruiser chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Yeah, now we're getting somewhere.:)Let the fun begin.

Teaser please.

Thanks for posting and have a great day.

-brittani
Alexis.Danaan chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
WOooooo!

I gotta admit, I didn't see that twist coming. I thought it would all go down at the party but I'm kinda glad that you kept it semi-canon, makes it more interesting! Can't wait to see what comes next!
Taniadanoff chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Oh, you're sooo good! As always it was a pure pleasure.

Last time I told you how much I love your Jasper, well this time it's your Bella whom I'm in complete admiration of (ok that's a strange sentence...I'm always reading your update too late)

She's strong and articulate...I hated the canon whining one. Too bad Emmet stopped Jasper, or not...I'm quite sure you have something better in store for the both of then. I'll be waiting.

Loved it! Loved it!

Thank you...
remismia chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Love your Jasper, and how this pays major tribute to the original plot. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
AnaMarieWest chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Hmm, I don't have much to say about this chapter.

And, just so you know, I don't mean that in a bad/mean way.

I'm just.. Confused, in a way. Jasper and Bella, if I'm understanding correctly, are mates, yeah? And everyone realizes that Edward and Bella are not. At least, Esmeralda realizes that, so dies Alice, and Emmett is getting there.

Is Jasoer scared to admit that their mates? (Oh wait, that was a stray thought. He doesn't even line the idea of mates, eh?)

Ah, I don't even know what's confusing me. I guess just everything that's going on. I feel something very bad about to come and I feel like it's going toncome fro

Edward. So I'm excited to see where this story goes after it gets into more chapters.

Are we going to hear Bella's thought in we own POV or just when she's talking/being watched by Jasper?

Ohh! I really want to see what Esme knows, so Jas needs to stop avoiding her! LOl.

Great update,

BreeAna
zdra8351 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Wow, cant believe that Emmett was almost spot on in everything.. Cant wait to read more.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »