Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
bluegirl27262 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I like this chapter. I think that Jasper is getting to know exactly who Bella is and what going on with her and despite what he wants he is letting her choose.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Hot damn! This is better than what I had thought of. I do hope that they fall in love during her newborn years...maybe yoda and his mate can help...(aka Peter and Char).
SallyDog3 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I love your writing!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
haha love it

urgh edward is defo one overbearing arsehole making her decisions and the rest of them when it comes to bella :(

can't wait for the next chapter ;) x
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
oh bella. what is jasper gonna do with you?where are they going? i wonder if peter and char will be in this? i love those two...smart assed and cocky...can't wait for the next chapter...post again soon.
smelsies chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I want a teaser please :) Wow so she's not really ready and she's leaving with Jasper. I really kind of love this story and I can't wait to see where they go and how their relationship will develop. I think that Bella may be the one for Jasper, well that's what I hope anyway. I can't wait to read more.
Kat Bella Cullen chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I'm loving your spin on things and the fact that you've drastically altered the story in such a believable way...can't wait to see what comes next and if Em stays true to his word.
01Katie chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. Where are they going? In my opinion I think they should go to Texas and hook up with Peter and Cher. But thats just my opinion.
harleys chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I think this was the best chapter yet. Great job!
Madam Akyria chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I wouldn't dine and dash. - Oh I flove your Jasper, even when he's an asshole. Actually I even flove him then. Wonderful chapter.
acw1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
good chapter.
LittleRin26 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter and would love a teaser :-p
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I never have bought that Alice didn't see a frickin' papercut - it's not like it's a choice... although in this one it is P So, knowing it was planned, she sure as hell saw it. P
rerose1975 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I really like the Jasper you have created. Thanks for writing!
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »