Reviews for Bitemarks & Bloodstains
Jazz's Kitty chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
really enjoying this story ... can't wait to see where it goes!
Pandora's Hand chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
im so happy you are back to writing some JxB love! you are usually kind not ending in evil cliffies or making ask ask way more questions than you provide answers for. and yet, i still drink in every word like its the last drop in the bottle. love it and cant wait for more
aggy73 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Poor Emmett wants to change Bella himself. He's a good big brother. Jasper is in serious denial! For an empath he's pretty blind to what he's feeling.
bamagal110 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
DANG THAT WAS GREAT SO MAYBE EMMETT WONT STOP HIM
Taniadanoff chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Well, I'm back to my normal self and I'm writing you in english...but still it's late (again!) so please forgive any mistakes.

I'm giving your Jasper an award, I love how strongly he feels that Edward is unfair to Bella, and that he's so willing to do something about that. I love how you build the plot, adding tension til the point of rupture, and boy, will it rupture the night of the party!

I don't know if it made any sense at all, just remember that I loved it!
ConfederateWidow chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
They better not leave her behind like they did in the books. e_e Kinda hoping Edward attacks her and they either kill him or kick him out of the family because he admits to only wanting her blood P

Can't wait for more! )
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Please tell me that Jasper's plan is to go after Bella, bit her claim an accident, then steal her away in the night, and be with be her while running from stupid controlling bastards?
Madmum chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Thanks for the update :)

Ps I'd love a teaser.
AnnaLund chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
beautiful. I love this Jasper. he's got edge, he's dangerous, honest and just so real. no sugar-coating going on here. at all. great. Edward will of corse always do whatever he thinks is best for Bella. Jasper, on the other hand, will always tell her the truth. there is great relief in the truth.

anna
Balti K chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is an interesting take on the books. I'll hop on this ride.

Cheers, Balti K
kjgrubbs chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
LOVED
Minnakoda chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
ooh Curious Jasper. I like when Jasper can peel away some of the layers of naivety that Bella shrouds her in :D
luvkiss1973 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
great chapter, am glad that jasper is becoming more of himself than whatever the others want him to be

i think that bells is gonna be a good thing for him, keep up the great work
smelsies chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Wow so Jasper and Alice are over and he is very interested in Bella. I really wonder how this is going to turn out. I totally love Emmett! I am so happy you didn't make him a big dummy because he is just not and I really don't like when authors make him out to be.
acw1 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
like the story. look forward to more.
1,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »