Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 2
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for introducing me to this beautiful song. I like that you don't ALWAYS make their dialouge word for word what the song says in your song fics, because that always annoys me a little.

JAN3
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Hmm... I think I want more of this one...
Iljastar chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Please please please PLEAASSSEEE do one about Fix Me, by Marianas Trench. (the song, not the album)
Black-Cat164 chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I like your oneshots/drabbles but I feel that a few of them can be expanded on to be even better.
Lady Leo 1993 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I like these drables. I wanna request 2. Songs. Fever by Adam Lambert. Hot Totty by Usher
Lady Babette chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Very well done.

Love your work.

Lady B
Juniperandroid chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Gah I was waiting for this to say complete and I missed it by two days! Oh well I like your shuffles. If you get stuck I would suggest era songs. Maybe a different genre for each chapter. looking forward to the 3 shuffle.

PS the first chapt was my favorite!
wearemagnetised chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
This last one is precious. I love how strong their love is.

I think you should make a new one. 10's a good number(?)

Thanks for trying to write that fic for me.

I'm excited for The Puckurt Shuffle 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Aww!

SO cute XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Loved the song selection. Sweet and touching. Noah's patience and perseverance have been rewarded at last. Sorry Papa Bear, the cub has chosen his lover!
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
awe yay! I'm so glad you did that song! Well done, btw. :) maybe start fresh?
IceQueenRia chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Aww, I loved this. It pains me when Burt/people don't give Puck a fair chance and judge him on past behaviour, but I love to read it all the same, especially when he stubbornly fights for Kurt.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Sad. Kurt would easily want a guy just like Noah (pity that Puck hasn't figured that out in this one.)
Lady Babette chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
This was so short and sad. I loved it though.
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Aww, this one really got me, harder than any of the others of your drabbles. I just want to curl up in my bed and cry until I have hot sexy PucKurt dreams. Very well written, and to have such an impact in so few words is incredible.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »