Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 2
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Hmm... I think I want more of this one...
Iljastar chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Please please please PLEAASSSEEE do one about Fix Me, by Marianas Trench. (the song, not the album)
Black-Cat164 chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I like your oneshots/drabbles but I feel that a few of them can be expanded on to be even better.
Lady Leo 1993 chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I like these drables. I wanna request 2. Songs. Fever by Adam Lambert. Hot Totty by Usher
Lady Babette chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Very well done.

Love your work.

Lady B
Juniperandroid chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Gah I was waiting for this to say complete and I missed it by two days! Oh well I like your shuffles. If you get stuck I would suggest era songs. Maybe a different genre for each chapter. looking forward to the 3 shuffle.

PS the first chapt was my favorite!
wearemagnetised chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
This last one is precious. I love how strong their love is.

I think you should make a new one. 10's a good number(?)

Thanks for trying to write that fic for me.

I'm excited for The Puckurt Shuffle 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 5/12/2011

SO cute XD
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Loved the song selection. Sweet and touching. Noah's patience and perseverance have been rewarded at last. Sorry Papa Bear, the cub has chosen his lover!
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
awe yay! I'm so glad you did that song! Well done, btw. :) maybe start fresh?
IceQueenRia chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Aww, I loved this. It pains me when Burt/people don't give Puck a fair chance and judge him on past behaviour, but I love to read it all the same, especially when he stubbornly fights for Kurt.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Sad. Kurt would easily want a guy just like Noah (pity that Puck hasn't figured that out in this one.)
Lady Babette chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
This was so short and sad. I loved it though.
IceQueenRia chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Aww, this one really got me, harder than any of the others of your drabbles. I just want to curl up in my bed and cry until I have hot sexy PucKurt dreams. Very well written, and to have such an impact in so few words is incredible.
IceQueenRia chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Well, Schue denied Rachel what she wanted lol doesn't happen often

And Lauren is crazy for breaking up with Puck, but never mind, Kurt (in my mind) has now claimed Puck as his own lol and I love how he defended Puck and the little hand-squeeze and hug at the end was so cute.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »