Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 2
IceQueenRia chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Words cannot describe my utter loathing for this song, everybody covers it and i just HATE it

But I did like this little fic, I just opted to not bother reading the lyrics, though I agree with you, Santana/Naya would pull this off really well as would Kurt/Chris.

I love Kurt's little teasing, pretending to forget how long they'd been together and I like that Schue was the only to know about their relationship.
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I performed in the show that this song comes from for a professional theatre a few years back. Great choice!
pen-f chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love this song and this fic. You're amazing. :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I love this one!
Jadegeminitx chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Very Very Good, Love Halestorm and PucKurt... so perfect combo
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Very nice, Wings! Kurt certainly has the power in this relationship. Every time Puck thinks he has the upper hand, Kurt can just "bring him to his knees"... An excellent position of control, I think.
Kittendragon chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
I've got two, though feel free to skip them ,since you gave me crossfire.;) This last chapter made me think of another song a little more...explicit...than 'i get off'. It's Liz Phair's 'Flower' (just as a note: don't listen to this song in public unless you've got headphones...just trust me)

The second is 'Last Train Home' by Ryan Star. :)
IceQueenRia chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Love your take on this song, and I love how all of your drabbles have an understated depth to them where the reader is left to imagine themselves what happened before storywise and what may happen after. I love that about these little ficlets. Keep em coming.
Lady Babette chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Loved it. I really enjoy protective Puck.
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful chapter. Would love to see that "holy hellfire" unleashed on a couple of stupid jocks.
IceQueenRia chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Jerkofsky lol, love that

And a stuffed dragon is too cute, I love dragons, I have a few stuffed dragons myself, and I greatly appreciate the little Finn bashing at the end there.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I love your one shots can you do one for the song my obsession by cinema bizarre
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I like this one too!
Kittendragon chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Woo Hoo! Thanks! ;) I thought it was good! I loved the little stuffed dragon. Gift from Puck? ;P Be looking for the next update. :)
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Aww! This was so sweet. I loved it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »