Reviews for The PucKurt Shuffle 2
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
So cute.

I love the song "Call me call me" from Yoko Kanno, Cowboy Bebop's anime.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I like it D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It was very sweet D
IceQueenRia chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Aww, I love this song, and I loved your take on it, how you worked with lyrics that could twist the song and make it happy. Obviously there is still an undertone of something dark having gone on in the past, which is also interesting and the reader is left to imagine it themselves (I'm choosing to blame Karofsky) but I like how it's just light and kinda playful.

Song suggestion: 'Poison' by Alice Cooper
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Brandon Flowers Crossfire. Something about that song makes me think of Puck giving Kurt shelter after all of the bullying he had to put up with from Karofsky. Especially the 'youre keeking secrets on your pillow' because it took /forever/ for Kurt to admit what Dave was doing to him. Please please? :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Another wonderful chapter, my dear. So lovely!
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Love this song, I've been planning to use it in my PucKurt drabbles actually, I will be using a differnt snatch of the lyrics and taking a different angle with it though so it won't be the same.

This was sad/sweet, would probably make a great multi-chapter fic. Nice touch having Blaine go off with a redhead who I like to think of as a Weasley.

I'd love it if you did a chapter using Michael Jackson's 'the way you make me feel'
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I don't know the song, but that was cute.
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Wings, you couldn't have possibly made me smile any brighter with this chapter! Anything that gets the dapper douche bag out of Kurt's life is wonderful. And best of all, Kurt ends up with Puck! Can I get an "amen in here?"
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Nice work. Looking forward to more.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really liked. Good job with the song.
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I'm glad that Noah was there for Kurt, though I almost felt bad that Blaine bought him diamonds, not knowing. BUT I'm happier about Noah being the to pick up the pieces of Kurt and give them back to the fashionista. When you mentioned the laugh, I imagined Puck being the one to cause it. :)
wearemagnetised chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I'm excited for this batch of drabbles. The last was wonderful.

This was beyond cute and sweet.

I'd love it if you wrote Magnetized by Days Difference. The lyrics always make me think of Puckurt and it's also where my username comes from (:
GenericallyFunnyUsername chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
A great chapter an so cute! Can you please please please do the song Darling by Plug in Stero and Cady Groves?

Pada is My Name
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I adore these song fics! Definitely a great chapter.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5