Reviews for Monty Python and the Holy Grail:Unnecessary Sequel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god. You serah are a genius!
Boar3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I could only read a little bit of this
FredNeverDied chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love the ex-grass reference (ex-parrot)...grt story, even if the last update was a yr ago... ;)
KeepTheCreature chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Oh my...you've hit the Python style point blank. I love this...not sure if you're going to continue, but I love it all the same.
RightBehindYou chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ah, written with true talent and skill... *sniff* so beautiful.
Awesomenesssquared chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I LOVE IT! Loved the Lancelot/Herbert pairing. What is that called anyways? Lancebert? Herbelot? Whoops, train of thought got away from me. Loved it, please please please please please PLEASE keep writing. If not I will fall over and die, and there will be little Xs where my eyes should be. Or something really bad will happen... I will frown at you disapprovingly. You don't want that. So keep writing!
Blarney-Imp chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
XD this is just brilliant, simply brilliant! You do Monty Python justice when it comes to writing this, you really do. I can't wait to read more!
Arashi Kanashimi chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
XD Brilliance, sheer brilliance.
Arashi Kanashimi chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
AWESOME! You've done it perfectly...except the gay bit...I'M SORRY BUT LANCELOT WAS FREAKED OUT BY HERBERT OK? Just kidding! (Well he was freaked out and not gay, but I get why you did it and it added so much humor!) Anyway UPDATE SOON, okay?
heading for a huge collision chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! This is frakkin' AMAZING! I love the Herbert/Lancelot romance and I loved the prologue with all of the best characters reappearing! Keep on producing more chapters!
AdorableEric chapter 1 . 5/12/2011