Reviews for Redemption Through Fear
wozzo chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I spend the last couple of day’s reading your memory trilogy and just started this one and I gotta say FANTASTIC STORY! I love it! Excellent use of a cliff hanger as well.

I’m really curious as to what will happen next. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.

I like the character of Alex you have done a good job at giving her Wesker family traits and keeping her a believable character. If Wesker had a sister this would be her.
Ryder Doge chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Oh yeah, things are kicking into a new, actiony kind of gear. I knew that we'd get to see some anti-government asses getting kicked; just didn't know it'd be this soon.

After reading this I got to ask yet again... how in the bloody hell don't you have more reviews?

Any way, you've once more managed to meet & exceed expectations, W.C.. I'm waiting for another update & hope to see it as soon as possible.

Side not- Just wondering, & sorry if it's prying, but do you ever check out ?
Ryder Doge chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Okay, first off, I have to say how shocking it is that you haven't recieved a single fucking review for this yet. Well here's mine.

I've been waiting for a new installment from you - especially this - for a while. So I'm glad you posted these two chaps.

Any way, I have to say that Aaron 'Alex' Wesker is the best Wesker family OC I've ever seen. She's believable & not a Mary Sue.

For this; I like where the story's going. I'm waiting with rapt attention to see a war & the Wesker siblings past. Update soon!
Ryder Doge chapter 1 . 5/17/2011