Reviews for The Jedi Trails Series Book 3: Zigoola's Shadow
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
Now, I really don't want to sound mean, so I apologize if anyone of my reviews have been offensive. They just struck very wrong with me.
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
This guy is so not a true Sith, he's pathetic.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
She is very weak spirited, if she can turn that easily. Why is she a Jedi at all?
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
No comment.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Tank sounds kind of cute, but isn't it a little cliche to tell them they have walked straight into a trap? This guy is obviously not a true Sith.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
She has an interesting story.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
He's hearing voices in his head telling him to die, he's got the responsibility of Bail's life on his shoulders, they are both crashed on a hostile planet, with few supplies, and no way to escape, and he is getting frequent reminders and hallucinations of the worst moments of his life. I think he's entitled to be a bit cranky!

Sorry for the rant, but Obi-Wan is my favorite.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
What is affecting her so badly? There were Sith artifacts on Zigoola, and that's what affected Obi-Wan, but what's affecting Sasha? Surely the Sith wouldn't be doing all this, he should be concentrating on Obi-Wan if he hates him so much, and leaving them both alone if not.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
She's definitely having an easier time of it than Obi-Wan did. Then again, seeing as Obi-Wan destroyed those Sith artifacts, there's nothing to really affect her.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I think it is less of a nightmare, and more of the Force giving her a vision of the past. I guess in this situation, they are very similar.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
A Padawan is going to Zigoola? That sounds like a very bad idea.

I think that Bail phrased his objection badly. Instead of saying that he would need more than Obi-Wan in a coma for him to help, maybe he could say he needs more information, or that he doesn't know how he could help with it, as he is not a healer?
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
If Obi-Wan is reliving Zigoola, maybe they should talk to Bail? He is the only other one who knows what happened there.
Purplewillowtrees chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I love reading this chapter! every time i read Wild Space it makes me want to read this and i've read it best part 5 times and this 6 or seven!
xAlphaReyx chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Nice update! Can't wait for the next one!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Wooo! Yey, happy ending! Great story. So when will book 4 be out? I'm looking forward to what the next story has in stock. I enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait for your next story! Bravo! :D