Reviews for Mystery of You
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
intersting i desire to see more of how this plays out. not that i will but... ahhwell
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKK!
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You write great Rob/Rae fics! loved the realistic portrayal! Good job!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww I love how innocent and fresh this is; the simplistic activity of watching somebody and turnIng it into a definitive response to something greater about the RaeRob pairing is my cup of tea - and approach to making them the best couple. You did good, hun!
Kii-g-14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
this person is the same person who just reviewed (kii)
Kii chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hi

I have never heard the song 'mystery of you' so i went on youtube and heard it and yes that must of been hard writing this fic without a character death or leaving so koudose (good) to you! I think you did pretty good except i think the story kind of got away from the song, then again i only just heard the song once like 5 minutes ago so its probably not the best idea to follow my opinion. well song or not you did a good job i think

Kii-Bye
rubiks cubed chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I liked it, although I can understand why you wouldn't. It doesn't have the same flow, the same vibe as many of your other stories that makes them so irresistible. It seemed more forced, I think. Probably because the song choice and the restriction. It's still good, in its own way. Just not in your usual way. If that makes any sort of sense. Anyways, enjoy your writing and do keep on. I adore your fics.
Thoughtful reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hi,

I like that you're writing Rob/Rae again- not many people are writing about them anymore.

I love your stories- they are very mature, and you capture the slight nuances of their characters so well!

Keep writing- I'll be eagerly looking forward to more from you.

Cheers!
Vixit chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
WOOOOH!

Finally, some more Robin/Raven! Loved it, as usual. The only thing that threw me was the VERY last sentence; it seemed...clunky. To the point where I actually stopped and went "Huh. That doesn't feel like EmaniaHilel."

Still, it's only ONE sentence. If it wasn't at the end, I probably never would've noticed.
bookingplanes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh, I liked this one a lot! How only Robin notices things about Raven, and how she only show them to him. They're so cute :P.

Personally I liked the phrase that says something like "She could read the others like books, but no one could read her". I'm not sure if it was exactly like that, but you got the idea. I'm too lazy for search xD

Aaaaaanywaaaaaay, your narrative was awesome. Robin's thoughts seemed to be really IC, and the end was EPIC. It leaves you thinking "Sooooo, they're gonna end up together?" (We know they are, anyway ;D).

Thanks for make such a good One-Shot, I enjoyed reading it. Hope you make more like this ones soon :D

Byeeeeee~
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awwwwwwww, that was so awesome! Definite capture of their characters! Great job!

You could totally write a sequel to this... *hint hint*
Latezz123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
You're back! Yay! Good to hear from you again, thanks to Kysra!

It is wonderful to be reading something like this once in a while, especially from you. Need I say more? You never fail to impress me with how you wrote those two out to be so... natural. This is exactly how I picture out what their connection is like. It was beautiful. And even though I have yet to listen to the song, I will definitely try to look for it.

It's sad to see you only appear like some kind of rarely-occuring phenomenal in this fandom, but that's what you are to me, a phenomenal... ;)
crazynerd chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awwww so sweet.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
cute.

good one-shot.

if you ever write another one, keep up the good work!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Well, I liked it! I thought you did the whole 'i like you but it seems like you're not ready' thing very well. It reminded me a bit of IOTAM. Although I think the ending could have a bit more closure, maybe? It seems a tad abrupt.

Also, you wrote...

"When Starfire had finished parsing through her most recent purchases"

Is 'parsing' meant to be perusing or is it just some fancy word I've never heard ot?