Reviews for 1000 Words
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love it and six doing that was just plain cute! Well done. :D

-Sunshine and tears.
Bloodied Crimson chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was so sweet! There should be more Holix stories like this. Loved it!
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i full on enjoyed this to the max

theres a reason i dont read short stories or one shots and thats cus they end tooooooo quickly, epecially yours cus it was written so well and it makes me sad that theres no more but heck i can still read all the rest of your fanfics 3
Miki chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love it so what if they didn't kiss it was grate
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Beautiful Holiday nurturing an ill (and out of it) Six is such a wonderful mental image, isn't it?:-) Loved Six's dreams and his reactions to his greatest fears unfolding before his eyes. Intense! Thanks for this, Lina!
sarresa chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
nawwww
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awwww Lina, this was too cute!

I just gotta say, and I use the word a lot, that I LOVE song fics! I find them to be really touching and when done right they can be some of the best fictions out there at times. And I enjoy looking up new songs since it opens me up to new music. Your fic Breakeven introduced me to Breakeven (Falling To Pieces) by The Script (and The Script themselves) and since then it has... *checks iTunes*... 500 plays on my iPod!

So with that said, I gotta say that I really liked the song, and I think Holiday's voice actor could sing it lovely if they ever allowed her to sing on the show. My gosh I would so kill for like practically all of your stuff to become cannon (except for Just A Little Longer. I'd have to kill someone to avenge Six then). And the song only added to the sweetness that was the fic itself. Holi singing to Six while he has a nightmare, then him telling her at the end to not stop! .

...I let out a little fangirl 'Awwwwwww'. *glares* Sue me lol

So anyways with that said your fluffy apology is accepted and thank you for broadening the music horizon!

Take care and keep up the great work- and don't worry. GR will probably start up again along with B10 UA and Young Justice. They paused so that when YJ started new episodes again the other two shows would too. Air dates are set for June 3rd! I can't wait! I hope we see more Caesar's secret past coming to light. The fact that VK was playing truth teller in the last episode really messed with me. Poor Rex must be so confused! O.o

Until the next update! :)
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
*is innocently spreading peanut butter on a banana* I don't know what you are implying, Lina. *innocent face*

That was a blue raspberry fluff sundae with caramel sauce and Nerds candy on top! _ (yes, I have eaten one of those) That was SOOOO SWEET! I love lullaby scenes. They are so tender, sweet, and gentle. They don't need hawt makeout scenes. They stand on their own! I just wanted to hug Six when he said "Don't stop." Only Six can make me freak out over two little words in the WHOLE FIC! LOL! LUV you! Please keep the fluffehs coming, homey.

~Solora
TechnicoloredPossum chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This fic is like eating through a giant bucket of cotton candy...sweet, FLUFFY and now I'M HYPER. Hehe.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
quicky grammar: bucket has one 't', and fever has no 'o'

i love the fluff :D

though, I'm asuming ur aware of the similarities to Slipping Through My Fingers...you still did a great job

:( I hate hiatuses. It's either the pre-summer hiatus, or the hiatus until fall. I hope is the first one!
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
SHUT UP LINA! I'M RETIRED!

P.S. That was sooooo FLUFFY! Keep it a secret...ssssshhhh!
DragoneseElf chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
YAY FOR THE FLUFFFFFFF!

Haha, yes, we NEEDED that after your last fic. It's kind of like an addiction for me though. I know I'll probably start crying after reading it, but I can't help going back and reading it again...and again...

Yes, Holiday singing to Six pure fluff. XD Loved the song too.

*salutes* Yes! Forward with the Holix march!