Reviews for Stolen Heirs
Update please
krystal421 chapter 8 . 3/17
Mm chapter 8 . 1/17
Please please update really soooooooon! I need to know what's going to happen to Naruto and Saska. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. So please update sooon.
xxRanyoruxx chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Quite disturbing...i love it and cant wait for an update. Amazing how i could just picture the morbid brutality. Gave me chills like you wouldnbelieve. Keep up the amazing job...XxRanyoruxX
Clove15 chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Update soon!
IcyVanilla chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this fic to be updated for a looooonnnggg timeee..when I was alerted that this fic was updated I was soo excited *phew* Please update THIS fic soon. I really can't wait to see (read?)what would happen to Sasuke and Naruto. thnks a lot ;)
Salem chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Omg,Omg I can't wait to find out what happens!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
shadowmarialove chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Hope he suffers horrible pain...and noooo Narutooo! He won't die...I think... Great chapter
Animemad10 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Stop writing such great cliff hangers! The chapter ended do quickly , and I was so enthral led aswell :( please update quick , for you are great!
ash2000ice chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
God i love this story, it made me cry like hell, and my eyes are now sore, but i love it! It's so sad!
devil M chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Update pls!
andReiki chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Yeeeey, the rescue party is here! Awesome chappie, as always!
IcyVanilla chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for you to update this story for a looonnnggg time. I really love this story and hope you would AND could update this again and hope it would be much faster than the last one. Pleaseee..I'm begging youu..
mikako17 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
What a cliff hanger to leave us at, thank you for this. I cannot wait to see the next chapter.