Reviews for Understanding
trulymetalwings chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I can't possibly love this enough!

but… what did Cas do with Bobby? I'm a little confused with the earlier plot of the show.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Epic. I love how 'you've handled that season. Your version of 4x20 matches with mine actually, and I love how Dean and Cas first 'met'. Very awesome, much love and kudos.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aww geesh... I could just read your Dean/Castiel one shots for hours on end ( and I'm not a one shot type of gal)if you had enough for me to read hours on end (lol). I'd love to read a longer fic with you focusing on the relationship between Dean and Castiel... two of my all time favorites. Sammy's cool and all but my heart belongs to Dean and Castiel!
Zephyira chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really enjoyed this, especially the scene in heaven with Dean's soul, I can just imagine that and that is so cute :)
BrigadeOfOctopi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh, wow, that was so beautiful. I could weep.
TornApart3269 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, LOVE!

Words just can't even express how much I love it :) 3
kamiluv chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh my fucking god, this shit is too good for words. It's as if I could reach out and touch the heartache, the resignation, the love. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of work.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This fic was beautiful. :D
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Do want.
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved this!

Need this actually, while waiting for the last three episodes. It would be awesome it it happened this way (minus the little Destiel, I guess we wouldn't see this)!
Destielisforever chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So sweet 3333
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow, awesome will be a good way to get Cas back if something does come up and the betrayal yet to come. Please write more. Very nice.
Cynnie chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was hot and sweet and very well written. Thank you for the story!
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Another interesting piece here. So like Dean to save Castiel at any risk necessary. :)