Reviews for Time and Space for Geniuses
Jellybuttercustardbanana chapter 3 . 3/5
I really appreciate your work here, mate...
I respect the way, you're writing the sight of sherlock... I couldn't have done that in a dozen centuries. Continue, being a genius.
Run, you clever boy.
Mystery chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Quite good.
WolfRunner chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Hey, are you still writing? This is really good! Oh John, so oblivious! :) Just kidding, I love John.
DeadlyJellyBaby chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Omg, I almost exploded from the awesomeness! :D Loved it!
yoana03 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Lillkin chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I wonder what happened, why did you choose to discontinue this one? (especially when you wrote about a next chapter in your AN...)

Anyway, this story was a joy to read, you were managing the recycled dialogues so well, and you even seem to have done some decent research about the ASPD spectrum(appreciated the empath remark) - its a pity, really - is there a chance you would ever continue this? at least to the point where the Doctor takes care of all the Prisoner Zero business?

In any case - thanks for the story.

Lill
CountryGrl chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
"I'm the Doctor, I'm worse than anyone's big brother." I cheered! I actually cheered!

Oh how I love this. Will there be more soon? I do hope so, it's one of the best things I've read in a little while.

Doling out empty compliments is probably a bit 'unintelligent' for which I apologise, but I'm kind of too happy that this exists at all to mind too much. ;-)
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
...and John's a...doctor...Why did I not make that connection straight away? Ha. This is so clever - in a way you're doing what Moffat and Gatiss did with the ACD originals, twisting existing stories to fit your own canon. And for this I salute you.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ooh, this is a treat! I love it - and I think the recycled dialogue works perfectly. Haha oh Sherlock's so much smarter than Amelia, it's so fun to read his deductions...

Fish sticks, though? Heh. Is that the American equivelant or something...? Eh. Hardly worth mentioning...

*shuffles off to read more*
Insane Romantic chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
This is so great! Sherlock and John actually fit well into the situation XD I hope you continue! :)
Commander Ael chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I like it.

I think you've managed to fit in their cannon personalities into a fandom where they don't normally reside.

I would really like to see more of it, as you've got an intelligent story and intelligent/funny author's notes.

I don't think I'd really be able to write Sherlock *properly* to save my life, so I congratulate you, also for John's DW personality.

I'd really love to see more, and if you don't mind, could we go into season six?
klester1987 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Is the Doctor ever going to meet Mycroft?
klester1987c chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
134213 Wu chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I like the idea of what you're doing, but it seems a little to close to the original. Also: what is the duck pond doing here? In the episode, I think it had something to do with the Doctor later texting "DUCK" to [Amy] Pond, but since there are no Ponds here, why is the duck pond here?

That didn't make a lot of sense, did it? Sorry! Trying to leave an intelligent review!

I really like your idea for this, and I look forward to seeing more of it, preferably soon-ish.
Intelligent Reveiwer chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
You know in that last part of the authors note you sounded incredibly like Sherlock? Can you update again soon? It's been quite a while and I really want more of this story. :D 3