Reviews for Tangled
timesalpaca chapter 21 . 3/15
HOT DAMN GIRL SO THIS IS IRRELEVANT BUT THIS MORNING I HAD FINISHED YOUR MURASAKIBARA STORY AND I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH YOUR LIST OF STORIES BECAUSE YOU HAVE AMAZING STORIES BY THE WAY LIKE YOUR TOKYO GHOUL ONE AND WHEN I SAW THIS FANFIC I LIKE FLIPPED BECAUSE NISHI IS LIFE AND 12 HOURS LATER IM UP TO DATE AND BRUH YOU GOTTA UPDATE XDDD Great story!
Claire Craco chapter 21 . 2/23
Goodness gracious. What an amazing story, simply amazing. Please update
Nana chapter 21 . 1/17
Im so in love with this fic like holy shit can i just

GAAAH

I really hope you update soon ;;;

dem nishi and haruka fluff is just adorbs
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
OMGGG! This story deserves more love! Everything in your fic is so perfect it makes me see the pictures in my head. Your grammar errors are non existing and the story flow is just flawless. I can totally see Nishi the way you made him out in this story. Your OCs' mentality are realistic and logical. I can keep going on for hours with my compliments but I think I better save it for later in case I decide to pester you for the next update. Anyways, I'm gonna fav and follow you and your story. I'm your fan for a lifetime!
MerhppDerhpp chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
So I laughed like a maniac when I got the email that you had updated. Love the chapter, as per usual.
ChocolateWolfey chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Oh SNAP!
It's so good to see you updating, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Wow, that was excellent. Your writing style is quite nice and flows well :) As much as I'd love to read the next chapter, I want you to take your time. Take care of yourself. I don't mind waiting forever :) I wonder if any of the main cast will appear. Or maybe Haruka will die and that will make Nishi the way he is in canon...? So many questions to that cliffhanger haha. Anywy, I hope you have a great day! Night! Something!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
OMGGGGGGGGGG Im so going to die. Ur mind is so amazing! U r so cool, and your writing is great, and it makes me have so many FFEEEEEEEELLSSS 3 Goddamit, this Nishi is so Nishi and Haruka is just woah, you really are a brilliant writer! Consider yourself one of my favorites 3 How about we get married? 3 jajajjaja jk (kind of) OMG, I just notice your last update to this was on 2013, whyyyy!? WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME! I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING MARRIED! What am I going to do with my life now!? Oh, the despair. Pleaaaaaaasssseeeee, keep on writing! I need it! U just took my heart and shove it down my esofagus :(
Stone-Man85 chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Oh boy. I can't wait to see where this is going.

And I wonder, will Kei, Kota, and Kishimoto show up soon?
Stone-Man85 chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Eh, it's about time.

I hope to see more action in the future.
Stone-Man85 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
It's about time those two had a moment. :)
Stone-Man85 chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Whoa, twist ending here. Wonder what's gonna happen next.
Stone-Man85 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Who cares about right or wrong, this is GAntz.

I hope the next fight, we see more suit action.
Stone-Man85 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Wow. the more I read, the more I'm rooting for a Haruka/Nishi moment.

I'm also rooting for more players to last longer, Mostly cause I'm thinking about that chapter where Nishi and Izumi were part of a team once.
Heart-'.'-Daisy chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I love this! Please update soon :)