Reviews for Tangled
Awkwarddude chapter 1 . 7/30
*bae
Awkwarddude chapter 1 . 7/30
TTATT

I would like to congratulate you on finishing your fanfic.

Stay awesome~!
P.S. nishi is bad
Lolol
While it's unfortunate that you don't write fanfics anymore, thank you for not letting go of the story until its completion. I only know about Nishi's personality from the movie so I'm not sure how his pre-Gantz personality was like which is why I can say with confidence that your beginning of this story had stayed very true to what I did see of him. Very callous and blunt. Speculation-wise, how you wrote of him if he were ever to even come close to encountering a romantic relationship, I suppose was pretty close.

I like how you didn't skimp over the transformation of Haruka's mind throughout this "journey" of theirs; there were some parts during this transformation where I wished a more gradual pacing took place to show a smoother transition but since by that point, you were losing your muse I can see why some things were glossed over but for the most part, it is apparent that you still put forth your efforts and thought to something that no longer maintained your interest and for that I thank you [:
Ad Astra chapter 22 . 3/27
I've been following this story for close to five years (it was actually the first story I followed) and, in that time, I've thought about it often. Thank you for ending this in the best way I could've hoped for. I also don't read fanfics much anymore, so this was a pleasant treat to see in my email. I hope everything is going well with you and I appreciate you so much for ending this.
MerhppDerhpp chapter 22 . 3/17
It's been a few years since I've read this, but I remember that I really enjoyed it and so I'm glad that you came to give it some sort of ending. So, thank you for coming back and doing that after all these years. I hope whatever you endeavour in goes well for you, take care. c:
PeachiviousPeach chapter 22 . 3/14
This was such an amazing story! It was wonderful!
Meats chapter 22 . 3/12
Thanks for the awesome story!
New fan chapter 22 . 3/6
Youhou!
Thank you very much. I was passing by without too much hope, by telling myself one never knows. Who knows. With maybe a little luck ... And there, paf! I see that you have put a new chapter. It's super cool of you. So again thank you.
Well, actually I didn't expect such an end. I even thought you would have gone on a sad end. But finally this end a bit "sweet-bitter" but sweeter than bitter. I also like a lot. And for the blow, the final scene is really cute. This doesn't really lend itself to the universe described throughout the story, but yes, I found the ending beautiful.
So here again thank you for this last chapter, it was really a super cool story.
ErikoSuzuhara chapter 22 . 3/6
I can now...DIE HAPPY. I saw the notification on my e-mail that you updated and I couldn't even wait and read it now (I'm at work). Thank you so much for this lovely story. I was expecting a tragic ending but this was a nice ending as well. At least Nishi and Haruka got some happiness even for a short while (considering what the events happened in canon Gantz). Thank you again!
WildVericia chapter 22 . 3/5
I'm so sad to see you're not writing anymore, but this was a wonderful end to this story. Truthfully like many others I'd assume I thought this would never be finished. Beautifully written as I remember from the previous chapters, you're an excellent writer with awesome plots. I hope one day you might come back and finish The Bridge between. Thanks for the awesome read!
Nanouchy chapter 22 . 3/5
BVUIDBUIFDSNBOGFSPBWNPCDIFZBV OMGGG you're back ?! Please tell me you're back. I've missed your stories too damn much !
New fan chapter 21 . 3/4
I discovered this manga by chance, thanks to a video on youtube and I wondered if there were fanfics on it. And there I fall on yours. The summary looked interesting.
And wow! I'm not disappointed. The story is great and captivating. I just read it in almost 1 day. The development of your heroine and really interesting. Between when she starts at the beginning and the end. Especially with the split between her and her alter ego. Which shows us another evolution of the character. And the development of her relationship with Nishi I almost found it "cute".
And then, there was an astonishing horror! Arrived at the last chapter, cliffhanger of sick. Especially if I understood correctly it was one of the last chapters, even see the penultimate according to if you had planned an epilogue.
So even if it's been 3 years and a year that you were not active, please. (Pity ?!) Can you put the end of your story. Give a nice conclusion to your story. Happy end or not, I don't care, I just want to know how you had planned the end.
Please, and thank you in advance if my "prayers" are heard.
A fan who passed by.
ErikoSuzuhara chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
YOU CAN'T JUST STOP IT HERE AFTER MAKING ME SOB LIKE A 5 Y/O. OMG I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN FROM READING THIS! Please update this so I can enjoy and simultaneously cry over this beautiful FIC! UGH PLEASEEEEEE UPDATEEEEE ;;
Tamami-Chan chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
I really loved this fanfiction, is very well written. I wonder why not finished ... I need an update! TuT Truthfully, I love this fanfiction c:
Kino46 chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
).) It... It...
NOOO I NEED MORE STORY!
Your's is the best fanfic here, by far, about Gantz! HGjdklszhjhdsj I've been dutiful reading this for the past 10 hours or so, and also dutifully slacking on my homework, so...
I hope you're happy about my predicament!
But hdajklghjdsah I want to read more! It's great, the character developement, the design, the idea, and you haven't even gotten to the main gist of the story yet! AHHHHH I can't wait to see what happens! HJGKDSLHJFDS I AM LACKING PATIENCE! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD AURTHOR!? SHJFKDLSHJKGJDSBVJDSHGJKDHFRUELHSUSDJHJRSHJHFASJHFJD
-LifeOfTheLost