Reviews for Twirl
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well that was indescribably hot and amazing and wow I loved that. :O
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Giggle! That was really cute and hot! Great story!
beedivine chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aw I love the last paragraph, it was a perfect ending. Blaine is so cute in this and I especially loved the line: "Blaine stood there stupidly for a moment, mind still caught up on the fact that Kurt had said it back before he realized that he was supposed to be standing beside his boyfriend."
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Haha... Yeah, I understand better with the first part. But I had rather liked the second one. Don't no why, but I just find it well written and more euhm... don't know the word for this one, but 'storying'. But that was good and that was something else, so!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Woot, woot, incredible fic! Wow, the smut just blew me away; I am in desperate need of a very cold shower. lol The ending is so cute. Well done!
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was AMAZING.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ha, actually cannot see next week's episode going there, not quiet, but am most certainly gone laugh at the twirling scene so much harder thanks to you. I have never seen Blaine as the more forward one of the two, and I don't think he sees himself that way, but the forward Kurt I can totally believe. Just saying in case you are trying to write in unison with the show. Apart from that loved your story. Nice, smooth read. thanxs
Molodoo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Totally awesome! D
starkidd chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was great! I loved the bit about Mercedes at the end! :D
Appelsapientje chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really liked this story, thank you for writing it!
galiemme chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
HEADCANON.
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awwwww, loved it! So cute even with the BJ in it.
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I can tell you that watching the "twirl" on the spoilers was definatly hot! Funny - I went to school in Ohio and our marching band uniforms were formal scottish so guys in kilts HOT ! Chris Colfer in kilt - hard to watch with my 12 year old daughter sitting next to me.

Well done, and we can all dream can't we!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/4/2011