Reviews for Destiny Calling
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Awesome!
calikocat chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Ah, Groundhog's Day. Loved it.
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
"Ducky himself is calling reinforcing Gibbs words." - "Gibbs' words".

"there's a Crockpot holding a pot roast with potatoes, and carrots waiting to be taken out, carved and eaten. A small saucepan on the stove is waiting for someone to come home and heat up the home canned peas that are sitting on the counter in their mason jar." - Yum!

"Without a word, Tim heads for the cupboard and pulls down three plates. Gibbs hides his shock of Tim knowing where the dishes are" - Intriguing...

"Once again Gibbs is pleasantly surprised that Tim seems to know instinctively where the dishes go and Jack cant help from commenting. "How'd you know where the dishes are boy?" Tim blushes as he admits, "I studied the layout the last time we were in town. I've got my own apartment set up this way; and Gibbs has his house set up this way too." Gibbs stares at his young agent in surprise. He hadn't expected that particular comment not to mention the observation on Tim's part that his house is set up like Jack's. Hell, he hadn't even noticed that and he'd lived there for the past how many years?" - YOU GO Tim!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
"Gibbs scrambles to the ambulance and the EMT lets him sit by Tim. The young agent is pale and Gibbs can tell that neither EMT expects the young man to live long enough to reach the hospital. "You don't have my permission to die McGee. You hear me, Tim? You need to liveā€¦I need you to live. Sarah and your parentsneed you to live." The EMT watches in amazement as the young man's vital signs start improving. Rather than question it, he tells Gibbs, "He's listening to you sir. Keep encouraging him, he's listening to you." - Hehehe, that EMT must be wondering what kind of powers the bossman has.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
"before Tony can open his mouth to start teasing Tim about wearing glasses, Gibbs pivots towards him and glares at him. Tony gulps reflexively and buries his head again in his case-file. Tim sighs knowing that it's just a matter of time before Tony corners him and starts teasing him. Gibbs gives him a gentle head smack and Tim looks up at him silently questioning the slap. "If the headaches get too bad go to Ducky." Tim smiles at him, "I know boss, who do you think told me about the glasses?" Gibbs feels a smile quirking and heads for the elevator, telling the team to keep working and, "Tony, don't even think about teasing McGee." - Nice catch, bossman!

You know what is utterly cruddy about wearing glasses? When you are a totally plain-looking girl, you dissolve into the woodwork or the industrial carpeting wearing them (this I know from 20 years' worth of wearing glasses myself, from when I was 3 until I was 23), but the moment an already dishy bloke dons them, he inexplicably becomes this sexy beast.

"Ziva waits until the elevator doors close before she crosses over to Tim's desk. "Why did you not tell us about the glasses McGee?" "You're not serious? Tony calls me every McNickname he can come up with. I don't need to give him more ammunition." "Hey! I resemble that remark McFourEyes!" Tony says as he puts a hand over his heart. Tim sighs and looks up at Ziva who gives a slight giggle at the "I rest my case," expression on his face." - EW! DiNozzo makes me want to puke!

"The local Leo's offer to bring the suspects into town so that Tony and Ziva can follow their teammate. Nodding their thanks, the two NCIS agents climb into their sedan and drive towards the city with Ducky and Jimmy following close behind in their van." - That was nice of the local LEOs (provided they are not in cahoots iwth the suspect...)

"Timothy deserves to know how you feel about him." "I can't Duck. He deserves better." "Better than what Jethro? Surely you don't liken yourself to those witches who've toyed with his heart over the years," - Nice and apt description of the bints who have hurt Timmy over the years, Ducky!

"He chuckles softly as he falls asleep; his mother has just told him, "Never fear Donald, I'll make sure that Matthew finds his path." - Hello, Mrs. Mallard! We miss you!
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
aww! LOVE it! terrific job!