Reviews for Last Fight of the Fallen
devineggins4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
The heroes didn't die they were all injured.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ya know that they didn't completely die right?
Doom brought 'em back in order to create his army, which the player's team soon liberates with Doom's defeat.

Also, did anybody notice that during the Cutscene Cyclops was in his Classic outfit, but when you fight the Doomified him and decided to save the Omega computer, both of those appearances suddenly had him in his Ultimate Comics costume? Weird huh?
ChaosMagik chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
II think that would be really cool and i'm looking foreward to it but what heroes are you going to use? What villians? And what powers will they have.I'm just going to say now you are a brilliant auther and i don't doubt your skills only it's going to be hard all the same i look foreward to it. Good luck.
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great story. I always wondered about that "battle" as well and you did a great job in detailing it. If you were still up for doing a MUA3 that would be awesome. Good job.
JWilli chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Bring on MUA3!
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was probably one of the few stories I've read that didn't end on a happy noteā€¦and I liked it! It had enough action and really gave me the sense that there was no hope at all. Although it is a bit depressing to have all those superheroes meet their demise in such graphic ways, that's what made the story really shine. It proved that even heroes are mortal. Good job!