Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
time2read chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OMG Amazing one shot! loved every part of it it's so sad and touching and its true Anakin was too old to learn the way of a jedi he needed a family
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow. I remember that song from when I was a little girl. You did beautifully with the hot and cold references, and I liked how Anakin wondered why he couldn't have a bit of both. Sorry for the short review, I'm a bit rusty on the touch screen but I think you did a fantastic job with the song and story idea!

Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was amazing, it showed what Anakin went through, very well. And, I can see it happening this way. Once again this was amazing.
thetina chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
My gods, I cried at. I really do mean it literally. Excellent work!
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is very touching and beautiful. The story flows gently, naturally - it's truly like a lullaby. I enjoyed it very much.

Once again, you have briliantly captured Anakin's and Obi-Wan's relationship, both perfect and tragical. I think they could have been an amazing family and a Jedi pair - if Anakin wasn't born a slave and separated from Shmi, if Obi-Wan had the time to deal with Qui-Gon's death and his sudden knighthood, if the Jedi Council was more supportive of them, if Palpatine wasn't there sabotating, if Obi-Wan and Anakin had the chance to actualy choose each other, if they weren't suffering from the curse of Anakin being the Chosen one... there are so many things that went wrong for them that I'm amazed by the friendship they actually had it the movies.

Anyway, it is an amazing oneshot. Good work.