Reviews for Keeping Appearances
Dead in the freezer chapter 3 . 7/19
why Daphne. that's something I will never understand, what has she done that is soooo relevant that people automatically pair her with Harry. She is barely mentioned in the books much less in the movies. Ugh I don't understand.
TorterraFan493 chapter 10 . 7/6
"where trash like my father would cease to exist!"

Hey, Tom Riddle the muggle man was an INNOCENT! He was the one drugged by an inbred, unattractive, unwanted and unknown female admirer for months on end, which likely heavily damaged his reputation and life, and when said drugging ceased, he did the LOGICAL thing and bolted.

Lemme ask you, Voldemort and TheEscapeFromReality (author) - if it was a woman who was drugged and impregnated by an inbred, unattractive, unwanted and unknown male admirer, would it be the woman who you'd describe as "trash", or the bloody sex offender and abductor?

Bloody hell, is this a disgusting double-standard. It's *always* the man's fault for "leaving his family", even when he was undeniably the VICTIM and never legally consented due to being compromised by a woman.
Shao7 chapter 20 . 6/18
Love love love this story!
Thank you for finishing it!
Mary chapter 3 . 6/16
This story is absolutely ridiculous and Harry is an easily led, pathetic, stupid, little weakling. He doesn't even ask why Voldemort would try to kill an infant?! His parents you might be able to come up with a plausible explanation for, but what exactly could excuse trying to kill a baby?

Switching the narrative like this will take a much more intelligent writer than you are.
Nightshade4316 chapter 7 . 6/14
Okay, so would it be right for me to guess that Harry is Tom's son in this fic?
J.K.Gardner chapter 7 . 6/2
THEORY: Harry is Hadrian.
DJArla chapter 20 . 5/26
Wow. Super interesting. It would have been great to have some more details towards the end but even so I don’t feel the story lacked. Really enjoyed this despite all the horrible circumstances described in it.
Tristemente100 chapter 20 . 5/13
this was amazing, thank you so much for this
A fan a true fa chapter 20 . 4/25
Your story was simply fantastic, amazing, inspiring and heart melting I cannot put into words how much I loved your story
I find it really hard to believe that Hermione wouldn't have ever noticed Harry wandering around half dead from being tortured.
Anna chapter 20 . 4/13
Awesome story! Iloved it!
TanakeraChan chapter 20 . 3/16
️️️️️
Osiris Sundavr chapter 8 . 3/5
Hey look at that, I CALLED IT!
Osiris Sundavr chapter 7 . 3/5
I know this doc is complete by now but before I read the next chapter I predict that Harry is actually Hadrian. Maybe Dumbledore used a compulsion on the Potters to think that he was their child or convinced them to blood adopt him perhaps?
eshahdiharris chapter 20 . 1/31
Beautiful story. A truly captivating read
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »