Reviews for Keeping Appearances
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 5 . 9/19
I'm still reading this and its not that its bad, because its not but I just had to get this off my mind. Normally I would finish the whole story first and then leave a final review. But this is disturbing. I just can't wait to get to where Harry will hopefully start to wake up from his conditioning and see that whatever has been done to him, is wrong. I also can't wait to get to where ever Voldemort comes into this story, and isn't that a strange thought. XD Hoping that the Dark Lord will appear, but you certainly seem to have created a darker Dumbledore here. Now to finish reading.
Second time reading this and I love it more now xoxo
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/2
Loved it
Ghostgirl chapter 8 . 8/28
Fucking called it
Ghostgirl chapter 7 . 8/28
Harry is the son
HollyHeadHarpys chapter 20 . 8/27
You are an excellent writer. I wish you good luck in your ventures and farewell. Thank you for being one of the best contributors I have had the pleasure of reading from.
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 20 . 8/12
I think that you may have just completely changed my opinions on Harry Potter and the wizarding world in general. This story is absolutely bloody genius! I wasn't sure at the start but when 'Hadrian' had his identity revealed, the wait for amazing-ness ended. Thanks so much for such a wonderful story, and I doubt I shall be able to find another that even comes close to comparing. Thanks for a rollercoaster 4 hours, I enjoyed this so much more than I thought possible. It's... astonishing
Poor harry chapter 1 . 8/2
Omg I Hate DUMBLEDORE
Thank you.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 20 . 7/25
Wow magnifico!
Carina Nox chapter 1 . 7/16
This story is truly amazing! When I was finished, I sighed in relief and satisfaction because the story was finished, and in an amazing way. I also sighed of sadness and longing because it was so short, and I already missed it. I thank you for writing it! I especially loved the idea of a Dark Lord being not-so-evil and Bella and Severus in love! It was short but sweet, sad but full of love. I loved it. Thank you again for writing it. I hope you continue writing such wonderful stories. 3
GhostGirl chapter 20 . 7/9
Ah smart people who realize Dumbledore is evil
Omg chapter 4 . 6/28
Wow!
Albus is pure evil!
story
It's the triwizard tournament not tourney
VampyreGirl12 chapter 1 . 6/25
"And with those thoughts on his mind, Snape let out the longest chain of swear words he knew." I absolutely love that line. Great job with this story. I finished reading it last night, and now I am reading it again. Love it.
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »