Reviews for Stake to the Heart
ferret assassin nin chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Aw...this is such a sweet story. I love how Josef attacked Wade. Wade deserves more than that though. I look forward to your next chapter! :D

ferret nin
MLMoonlight chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Please keep writing, VERY interesting!
SharkGurl chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Aww, cutesy moments.
Sam0728 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Sorry if this is rude, but why does it take so long to write these chapters?
I love this story, and would LOVE to read more chapters of it.
XD Update again soon!
So proud that you updated!
Sam0728 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Awesome, I thought you were never going to update this story. Hehe, SO glad you did! XD Update again soon!
katpetrova chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
nice chapter

please update soon
Sam0728 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Can't wait to find out what happens, what is Josef going to do when he finds out that her "boy friend's" bit hurting her. I know you haven't updated in 6 months, but I really love this story and need you to update soon, PLEASE!
WereGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
More. I love Stake To the Heart, please update.
kurounue13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Please update soon. I am interested to see where you take this. Great start.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You present an interesting idea...Josef friends with a human woman he doesn't use as a freshie. This could prove to be a different twist. Will you be continuing this?
B chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Write more, man cmon this story rocks.
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well don't be mean and just leave it there and please don't kill her at the end of this story. Like every Joseph story I read has the oc die at the end.
Chalicewell chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very good start. You write descriptions well, so I hope you'll do a backstory on Josef and Emerald. I don't think your Josef is too OOC. After all, he can be nice unless someone ticks him off.

Good job, carry on!
sj61 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Not bad ,a bit short, but I think I’m going to enjoy reading more. I hope you’re going to write more about how come Josef and Emmy know each other. How long have they been friends , does she know he’s a vampire? It’ll be interesting to see what you’re going to write next.
Angelixlight chapter 1 . 5/4/2011