Reviews for Things Between Us
Com2meZT chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
What happen like this story very much hope you finish it one day interested where you where planning on taking it. Very Sensual and smutty
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
teresa chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
hey there, I really like your story. I wish you'd continued it. Want to know how it ends...pretty please? do they have a son? do they get married? what happens when ziva breaks up with ray?
Everclear99 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I really liked where you were going with this, did you forget about us? please update soon, it is great so far!
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I wish you would have finished this story. I really like it. But oh we'll. Lmfao
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Wow mor
ncisaddict123 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Please please please write more chapters it's amazing! Let me know when you have written more please )
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
UPDATE iiiissss needed.
nickell chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
but but but why did you stop!

i so love this fic and I need to know what's going to happen next!

miss this fic so much

Robern chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I have read all your tiva in the last week (work permitting) and I have to say that I love the way your write them, with their special banter, I love it. Please write more!
Everclear99 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I love this! I really like that you wrote Tony excited to tell Gibbs, most people have him scared to do it. Can't wait for more.
Wankybrittana'14 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
i liked it. and as i said before i wish this is how the season finale went. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
i didnt really like the season finale either. but i think this would have been the BEST* season finale ever! and i think the guy tony has to track done a kill is actually CIRay. lmfao but i love tiva with all my heart and in the end i think they will finally get together. :) 3
DiNozzo is GOD chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Great story! Really hot! You do a great job with Tony & Ziva's banter. Hope you update again soon.
NCISAddict87 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I literally laughed out loud when Tony said Woah My Ninja!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »