Reviews for What If ?
please continue!
iminlovewithabad chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I love this! Pleade update
stargirl334 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
OMG YES Vincent finally getting some independence is amazing! Great fic so far I can't wait for more!
stargirl334 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
How did I only just see this now?! I love it! Please update I want to know what happens to the girls! XD
Leona chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
This is a great story! I love Spencer she's tough and confident and awesome! Please continue this it is great and is really heating up! Awesome writing!
FangMichaelisS2 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I flipping love Vincent! Please update soon!
Bloodrein chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Loved it _

- EBS -
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
cause i really love this story
FangMichaelisS2 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I adore Vincent! I wish you'd update!
ErinBloodreinSag chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
You have to update this story! I was reading through any House of Wax fic I could find that looked interesting and when I found this I liked what I read XD I like how you gave Vincent someone who isn't afraid and likes his work and also how the brothers are all together. Update when you can

- EBS -
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
bo is hawt.
Captain Bitcherica chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Awww Vincent is so sweet... Bo, not so much lol :P xx
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
wooo! cliffhanger!
Vince's baby girl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is very interesting! Please update soon, I would love to see more of the story! I like how you add more character development to Lester! (Seeing as the movie made him look like one of the many psychos in his little town.) Again please update ASAP. Vincent's and Bo's love life depend on it!
kurounue13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
pleas update soon! i love your story so far.