Reviews for say, say, say
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
A nice ending to a nice little one shot.
maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh wow, this is beautiful. Guh you and your stories have made me love next gen.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved this! Such beautiful descriptions. :)
WishFlower chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was super sweet, very cute. :)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You're back! Well and truly alive 'cause this is fabulous! I always love your Teddy's; you make them ever so slightly different with each story and it's very refreshing!
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, this was very cute in every way. I loved the depth you gave to both Lily and Teddy, it worked so well and created a really deep understanding for me, as the reader. What I mean to say is that it's nice to find someone so in touch with the characters they're writing about. It's hard to find that on FF sometimes, so really, great job with that.

Your writing is very fantastic, as well. It's simplistic, but in a beautiful sort of sense and I really, really loved that. You have a knack for describing things quite wonderfully and you do so with perfect grammar and beautiful sentences. So, really, I loved reading this the whole way through. Thanks for putting a smile on my face so early in the morning.

Oh! And, of course, the prank was absolutely perfect.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nice. Keep writing
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 5/3/2011

When I saw the post pop up on my Tumblr I may have actually said "YAY" out loud and quite possibly woke my flatmate but wow does "YAY" not even cover how happy I was once I actually started reading this because it is brilliant. Of course.

Your writing style is always incredible, and the language you use astonishes me, and the way you've described everything is just so image-driven and lovely. Teddy and Lily's relationship is so very physical and believable and you've written their secret (or supposed secret) incredibly well. Also, I love Hugo so so much and your inclusion of him in this fic just makes it that much better. And the scene where Teddy shows up in Hugo's bedroom? So funny.

The ending of this was also fantastic; I tend toward the dramatic in reveals but I loved that everyone already knew - it was the ultimate prank and I think it's totally in character for the Potter/Weasley clan. And the note. The note was perfect.

As was this fic. I'm sorry for gushing, it's just brilliant.