Reviews for Big White Room: Part 2
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Please please continue this! It's breathtakingly sad. chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awwww, poor Kurt! I just love angst. Great fic!
AmandaCanzo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Please please write more! I am so in awe of your writing. Jealous. so jealous.
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Once again perfect, so sad but so wonderfull...I cried. These are really brilliant though.

I feel greedy to ask for another part since I did that on the last one but if you wrote another part that would be geat...
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Again I just have to quote, because it is these seemingly simple phrasing that touches me, this time you even made me well up with tears. "But you push the anger from your eyes, let it simmer in the back of your troubled mind, there's plenty of time for that later. When you're alone you'll let it wash over you, use it as a balm for your fractured now, though, you just pull back your hand; you can wait the few minutes it takes for him to reach for you, to pull you onto the bed beside him. He needs the control and you will gladly give it to him." My favourite passage.

thanxs and Love, M
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Yes, please do keep going. I reaaaalllyyy love these. So much. They're so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh god, I don't think you know what you are doing to me but I am crying my eyes out over here.

It's just... so beautiful and Blaine is so wonderful and just the thought of someone hurting my Kurtie... aaah.

You are such an amazing author though. Your language is excellent and so original. You describe each feeling so delicately.

I am in love. This is marvellous and I will read what ever you put out there, I wish you would never quit.

All my love :3
Little chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Just read both, please keep going!
Yuna Nohako chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh God, I just felt my heart break right now. It was so sad and beautiful the same time... I really loved your fic. And I also liked the way you wrote from Blaine's point of view, I think it made the fic more sentimental.

Please, write a continuation! I would love to read about Kurt's recovery and the way they will handle this situation... But if you prefer to jump a few years in the future, it would also be great! For me, you could do both, though... xD

Well, I'll read anyway! Congratulations for your fic!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love it, and think that you should keep going with it
Danie chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Its hard to say that I "like" a story about rape... However, it is really well written and due to my love of angst/ hurt/comfort fics I would certainly enjoy another chapter to this. )