Reviews for Siren's Song
steelcandy chapter 17 . 2h ago
I'm so happy that you are giving us more for some of these stories I missed you
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 17 . 4h ago
Man, I knew someone was going to have to die to fix Dean, I just wish it didn't hurt Sam; but anyway you slice it, he was going to be heart broken.
babyreaper chapter 16 . 2/26
Oh no, how could you do that, poor Dean, you killed him and Sam is lost as well and probably as good as dead without Dean. Walker has to die, and slowly for what he's done here. Have to write more soon, need to know what is going to happen. Thx for updating.
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 2/26
sweet
RogueStorm84 chapter 16 . 2/26
Oh no! Please don't tell me Dean's dead! :'( Why are you hurting me so?!
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 16 . 2/26
Oh my god, plot twist. I was totally not expecting that! I can't wait for the next update, this is sooooo good! Aww, I hope Sammy's alright!
ktdog1 chapter 16 . 2/26
Aaaaaaaawww D; sad stuff sucks. But you're gonna continue it, so I wonder what you've got planned.
hafsanasir395 chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
When are U going to update this story
merlover chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
A sweet fic.. I hope you will continue! :)
janny.verveer chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Are you continuing this story ;) ;) tis really good etc etc
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Pretty great chapter really did like it update soon please.
Gina chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Oi, mais uma vez eu estou maravilhada que história incrível, adorei, eu tenho que traduzi para o português fica um pouco confuso mas da para entender, você escreve muito bem eu espero que eles não sofram e que o pai do Sam e o Bobby possam aceita-lo. Mais uma vez o Dean esta lindo de tritao. Parabéns
inominatenoname chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
This is an utterly lovely story! I adore mermaids- and how pure the (gorgeous) boys' love for one another just takes the adorable factor to a whole new level! I'm not are where this will go from here, but I greatly look forward to more :3
Yana5 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
:-D
RogueStorm84 chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Aww that was a cute chapter