Reviews for Siren's Song
Emily chapter 18 . 3/21
You made me cry, I hope you're happy! Love it though. The while thing was amazing.
Thanks for sharing this story! It was an enjoyable read.
RogueStorm84 chapter 18 . 3/14
Wow. So sad but a very fitting end. Loved it very much.
hotshow chapter 18 . 3/10
I just finished this story and thought it was great. I can't wait to read your next completed story. Thank you and keep up the great writing.
inominatenoname chapter 18 . 3/5
Thank you for informing me of the update! very lovely follow through! I'm a bit sad it wasn't longer, but that's probably the best complaint someone could have of a story! I don't even really like Wincest normally, but this was too sweet and magical to turn down :) (it doesn't hurt that mermaids are my absolute fave either _). Thank you for writing this beautiful tale!
babyreaper chapter 18 . 3/3
Well that was a lot of living in a short chapter, so glad they lived a long and a happy life and weren't troubled by hunters, and died in their sleep together, it was sad at the end though. Thx for updating and finishing this story,
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 3/3
Thanks for the peaceful ending. Winchesters don't get that very often.
steelcandy chapter 18 . 3/3
Awesome ending
davycrockett100 chapter 18 . 3/2
sweet
FatesShadow83 chapter 18 . 3/2
Lovely!
babyreaper chapter 17 . 2/28
I'm sorry John had to die to get Dean back and Sammy is OK again, Walker died too quickly though. What is going to happen next for the boys? Thx for the update.
ktdog1 chapter 17 . 3/1
I'm not really a bid John fan, but this is acceptable. And at least Sam has Dean to help him get through his grief
PleiadesWolfe chapter 16 . 2/27
That's just mean stopping there and the fact they had all just got back together.
w HAT
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 2/28
So John Winchester saves Dean again. Nice twist to the story.