Reviews for To Die For
Darkness7913 chapter 2 . 1/20
Aw! A F27 pair! I like this pairing too! Especially when it's male Tsuna.. It's quite annoying how some make a fem27 pair.. The best! I'm glad it was unrequited afterall!
YukiOwO chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
kyyaaa that was wonderful ~fangirling like crazy right now ~
Sir Butt chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
At first, I thought it would end up with a painful one-sided thing, but WE WERE GIVEN A HAPPY ONE. THANK GOODNESS.

This is a good read. It made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Thank you for writing!
Sir Butt chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I did not sign up for these feels.
If I were in Fon's shoes, I would cry in despair. I've never really been in his kind of situation before, but you managed to deliver the heavy feeling to your readers. God, I feel like his emotions are my own.

Now, on to the next chapter!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Awwh, too damn cute!
Saaniser chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
* falls back and faints as Byakuran begins place marshies in my mouth* This. Is. EPIC! Seriously! worth staying pass my curfew o.o
DragonSlayer412 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
:") That was beautiful.
LiveLifeAudaciously chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
How adorable! I can't stop smiling after reading this! xD My favorite part was the beginning, little Fon and Tsuna together are too cute. And I thought it was nice that you wrote" I will be the storm who will protect you." I dunno, I just thought that part was clever haha. Thanks for writing such a great story :)
Delighten chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
What else can be said? They're just so cute~ :D
SushiLoverForLife chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Awwwwww! Really good story!
IntricateSoul chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Huhuhuhhuh I was crying when i finished this...T_T -sniff- it's awesomeeee! ;3 Hahhaha XD Goodluck on your future stories taka-san :3

~Setsu
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Unrequited love is such a bitch. She's also one of Fate's sisters. Thanks for the heartbreakingly touching chapter

"You know what you want to know, you hear what you want to hear, you see what you want to see, you believe what you want to believe. However, in order to move forward in life and in wisdom, you must defy all that in which was previously stated."

~MidnightTune36
Kichou chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Cute story. I like it. Fon is like a very nice version of Hibari without the tonfas, bird, hedgehog, school uniform and dangerous attitude.
Metamorcy chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Awww, how cute. Fon finally gets his love returned. Tsuna is just so sweet. This does give some closure to things. Yay!

I'll go change your entry into a multi-chapter/two-shot.
Just Juliet chapter 2 . 5/16/2011